SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jihadi bride begging to return to the US
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jihadi bride begging to return to the US Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
You made your bed.

If this person is a US citizen, her citizenship needs to be revoked and charged with treason and shot.

If she was not a citizen, then she should be put in a do not admit list.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11281 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
she is where she wants to be

she needs to stay

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53181 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Hopefully the Russians lob some cluster munitions into that camp rather soon.

Posts: 9964 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I hope she lives a long, miserable life right where she is now. That has to be far more punishment than our joke of a justice system would ever deliver to her.

Posts: 3536 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
I hope she lives a long, miserable life right where she is now. That has to be far more punishment than our joke of a justice system would ever deliver to her.

This. I'd wish hell upon her, but she's already there.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So.... Quite a change from Hoover?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
I agree that if she comes back to the US she will move to Minnesota and get elected to congress.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2084 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
We have the same thing going on over here in yUK, with a 19-y/o called Shimama Begum. She has just had her third child, is living with a Dutch convert to ISIS, and now wants to come 'home'. She thinks that the British public ought to have more sympathy with her...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......

She admits to being unfazed by the sight of decapitated heads in the trash bins, and opines that the Manchester suicide bombing in 2017, which killed 22 innocent people, and injured almost a hundred - mostly youngsters - leaving a pop concert, was justified, because the US was bombing ISIS. Oh, yes I forgot to mention, she supports 'some of the values of the UK'.

The petition, started last Saturday, has already reached over HALF A MILLION signatures - an unprecedented response by the public here in yUK.

We feel your pain.

Posts: 11323 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
There's a phrase I learned here on SIGforum that I use to this day, and it's especially appropriate here.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
bomb her camp. just for a laugh.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I don't often quote the bible but this seemed apropos.

Luke 13:27 (KJV) But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:

The petition, started last Saturday, has already reached over HALF A MILLION signatures.
Is that a petition to keep her in the third world shit hole? Can I sign, even though I'm here in the colonies?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
The magnitude of the offense is just too great. I might support her return, if she were brought back in custody and put on trial for treason, but what good would even that do? Leaving her to rot would be as great or greater a punishment.

Posts: 27958 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Bless her heart!

Mad

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:

The petition, started last Saturday, has already reached over HALF A MILLION signatures.
Is that a petition to keep her in the third world shit hole? Can I sign, even though I'm here in the colonies?

While I wholeheartedly applaud your enthusiasm, you have to be a yUK tax-payer to register.

It is to keep her OUT of the yUK that she turned her back on four years ago.

Posts: 11323 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I don't know about the UK, but it is my understanding a US citizen cannot permanently be denied entry into the country. (Was a US CBP head told us that at a meeting, several years ago.) However, and IANAL, she probably could be detained nearly indefinitely as an enemy combatant. See: Yes US Citizens can be declared Enemy Combatants. No, its not Unconstitutional

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Same here in yUK.

However, she is digging herself a BIG hole and pulling down on top of her own head -

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/201...was-ju/?ncid=webmail

Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Let her live her decision ....

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
She’s no longer an American.

Leave her be.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Fuck her. Let her rot.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post