SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jihadi bride begging to return to the US
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jihadi bride begging to return to the US Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
Don’t let ‘er back in.

“An American jihadi bride living in a refugee camp after fleeing ISIS's last stand in Syria is begging the US to allow her to return home.

Hoda Muthana, 24, left Hoover, Alabama in 2014, in order to join ISIS in Syria, where she would later call for US Muslims to 'spill all of the blood' by launching terror attacks during Memorial Day events.

Now, having lost two of her three jihadi fighter husbands and living in a squalid refugee camp, she claims to have been brainwashed and made a 'big mistake' when she travelled to Syria…”

https://mol.im/a/6716445

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
18 U.S. Code § 2381. Treason:
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
That was a big mistake for sure but an even bigger mistake would be letting you come back. Rot in hell.

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Come on back, we have a pair of silver bracelets, a room, and a few people for you to meet.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Excellent Point, Braille driver. Readmission for the purposes of trial, and possible execution, makes sense.

Posts: 5729 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
This person consciously chose the side that stood against everything our civilization was founded upon. Had they been successful she would have cheerfully handed the butcher’s knife to her so called ISIS husband if not slit the throats of the infidel herself.

You made your bed.

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Come on back, we have a pair of silver bracelets, a room, and a few people for you to meet.

Negative. She would have food, water, medical care, education, cable TV, and above all, escape from the lifestyle she chose over her country and civilized people everywhere.

To hell with her.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
It took her until the third ISIS husband to figure this out?
I must have I missed the part where she was kidnaped in Alabama and taken to ISIS country by force.
She needs to understand that she bought a one way ticket.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 220-9er,

Posts: 9495 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
A “squalid refugee camp” sounds like a good place for her to spend a lot of time reflecting on her life choices. Let her rot there.

Actions have consequences.

Posts: 26894 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter:
Excellent Point, Braille driver. Readmission for the purposes of trial, and possible execution, makes sense.

I disagree! Why waste all that money bringing her sorry ass back to the states, putting her on trial, then locking her ass up for 40-50 years? Execution would never happen, and even if sentenced to death it would be decades until it might actually happen.

She chose her path, make her live it, OVER THERE!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Occasionally, there is justice, and stupid hurts.

This is one of those times.

Suck it up, buttercup.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15210 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Sorry. Can't trust you. Go to Sweden

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
didn't the last couple of girls that did something similar end up dead?

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Yup, that traitorous dumb bitch can keep her happy-ass right where she is and rot.

The most we might spend on her in her current circumstances and location would be a Hellfire missle.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High standards,
low expectations
Picture of Surefire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

Negative. She would have food, water, medical care, education, cable TV, and above all, escape from the lifestyle she chose over her country and civilized people everywhere.

To hell with her.

Is there more to the law quoted? Is exile mentioned? If it’s not on the table, one should be supporting the rule of law, even when it’s not aligned with your ideals.
Canada was burned by the government not following its obligations to citizens with Omar Khadr - ended up paying him $10,000,000 to settle.

It’s frustrating, and the law should be changed when enough proof exists to avoid a trial.

The reward for hard work, is more hard work arcwelder76, 2013

Posts: 5252 | Location: Edmonton AB, Canada | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
If she's a U.S. Citizen, she doesn't need "permission" to return. There may be some logistical problems to overcome, like difficulty confirming her true identity at the embassy/consulate overseas and the fact that no reputable carrier will transport her watch-list, terror-supporting, treason-encouraging ass anywhere.

Article notes that she lived in Alabama but doesn't specify where she was born, so I suspect she might not actually be a native or naturalized USC... in which case, suck it. And if she WAS a USC but legally renounced/expatriated once overseas, then suck it again.

Posts: 2458 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Turn her over to the Iraqis. I'm sure they'll be nice to her.

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
NO.
I lost 344 brother firefighter to scum like this on September 11th and everyone else who has sacrificed fighting the war on terror. She does not deserve the privilege of ever being called an American again.
And yes 344. One was on the New York fire patrol, a salvage corps created by the New York Board of Fire Underwriters that was disbanded a few years ago.
His name was Keith Roma

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Reality is a bitch eh? Suffer you turds.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Hope she continues to wipe her ass with her bare left hand and a Spec Ops bullet catches her between the eyes.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post