SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jihadi bride begging to return to the US
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jihadi bride begging to return to the US Login/Join 
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
As much as I'd personally like to see her rot in Syria, I believe we have to do this right, even if it is expensive. Bring her back, try her for treason, and execute her if she is convicted. We can fight evil of this magnitude only if we do not mimic it. No matter how sorry we look to some others in the world, Goddammit, we ARE The United States of America. The greatest idea and country ever.

That sounds great, HOWEVER, whether you are aware of it or not, the REST of the world is busy using our "legal system", loopholes and our own self righteous sense of "we MUST do what's right, no matter WHAT happens to us..." to boil us in our own guts, so for me, frankly, I'm over that. Why? Because your pie in the sky proposed solution would NEVER happen, not in a million years. What WOULD happen if we brought her back? She would be made the immediate "sweet darling poster child" of CAIR and our worst enemy, the Democratic Party, become a celebrated Amerikan hero and be restored so that she could run for congress by 2020.
In this day and age, what would you place your money on sooner, that, or her speedy trial, conviction and execution? Take your time...

"our "legal system", loopholes"=The Constitution of the United States of America? Roll Eyes

If our nation ever reaches the point where the Constitution is generally regarded as nothing more than a piece of paper, it will be because of attitudes like this. Those "loopholes" are the fundamentals of what makes this country different from the shitholes around the world that attack it. Personally, I'd love to see this woman brought back, tried and convicted. While I don't think execution would really be an option in her case, imprisonment certainly would, and frankly a long term ("Life"?) might set a good example for any potential future jihadists. If Title 8 USC 1481 can be used to take away her citizenship, I'm all for that too.

The main thing is: Whatever legal tools provide a constitutional means of dealing with her, that's the way our country should respond. Knee jerk violations of our own laws by our own government set poor precedent and our system of justice can handle this the right way.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10198 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Piers Morgan gets this one right.

Surprisingly, to most pro-RKBA folks, Piers Morgan gets most things right. In fact I think the only opinions I've seen from him with which I've disagreed were firearms-related.

Yep.

His title says it all:

Don’t let these women wedded to terror come home – they made their ISIS husbands’ beds, now let them rot in hell in them

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Latest update - Shamima Begum, formerly British ISIS bride, gets told to fu*k off to her ancestral homeland.

She has had her UK citizenship revoked with immediate effect. She will not be stateless, however, since her family are Bangladeshi, and she therefore has a claim to Bangladeshi citizenship.

I guess that also includes her innocent baby who is, however Syrian, albeit with a Dutch father.

Looking forward to seeing how this one pans out, but TBH, so long as she doesn't get wangled back here by the inevitable do-gooders, I'm more than happy to see that the home secretary has grown a pair and told her to 'go away'.

Posts: 11323 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
don't let her back in, think about this;

if she's in prison she has the chance to recruit others to follow her path and possibility create a 'cell' here in the US....

Posts: 663 | Registered: August 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjp:
don't let her back in, think about this;

if she's in prison she has the chance to recruit others to follow her path and possibility create a 'cell' here in the US....

Yep. Trust is broken. Too risky to restore. Send her to Sweden where they love these vipers.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Piers Morgan, shill that he is, gets it right on this one.

As long as ISIS was winning and murdering and looting, she was content.

Now, running out of free shit and Jihadi idiots, she wants "to come home".

Let her rot. The Tunisian women will take care of her soon enough.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
You didn't like it when you were here before.

Don't bother to try to come back. We're still the same country. You still won't like it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Just so we understand what she has been doing for ISIS

“Muthana angrily tweeted: “Americans wake up! Men and women altogether. You have much to do while you live under our greatest enemy, enough of your sleeping! Go on drivebys, and spill all of their blood, or rent a big truck and drive all over them. Veterans, Patriots, Memorial, etc day … Kill them.”

For many months in 2015, her Twitter feed was full of bloodcurdling incitement, and she says she remained a zealot until the following year.”
https://www.theguardian.com/wo...nd-wants-return-home

“In December 2014, Muthana told her father she wanted to come home and asked for $2,500 to get to the Turkish border. He sent the money but she did not return. Muthana later told BuzzFeed News that she never intended to return.*

In early December 2014, Muthana posted a group photo on Twitter of what appears to be four women holding foreign passports and announcing their intention to burn the documents. In March, Muthana called for violence in the United States over Memorial Day.”
https://www.counterextremism.c...remists/hoda-muthana

If she has destroyed her passport, gaining entry into the US can be difficult. She cannot be bared from entry but getting paperwork and traveling while on a “No Fly” or “Terrorist watch list.” Would be difficult.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
She wanted what she got. Nobody put her ass on an airplane and sent her over there to participate in terrorist activities!

For those who want to bring her back for trial, why the hell waste the millions of dollars it would cost for the trial and then the costs of incarceration! To set an example?

Let the example be that if you choose to leave this country and fight along side those sworn to destroy us, then you have no right to come back here expecting all to be forgiven!

Set the example! Leave here to fight against this country then be prepared to suffer the consequences! Said consequences to be denied, forever, some perceived right to come back to the country you wanted to destroy.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DennisM:
If she's a U.S. Citizen, she doesn't need "permission" to return. There may be some logistical problems to overcome, like difficulty confirming her true identity at the embassy/consulate overseas and the fact that no reputable carrier will transport her watch-list, terror-supporting, treason-encouraging ass anywhere.

Article notes that she lived in Alabama but doesn't specify where she was born, so I suspect she might not actually be a native or naturalized USC... in which case, suck it. And if she WAS a USC but legally renounced/expatriated once overseas, then suck it again.

Listening to a discussion on this very topic on the radio, it was said she renounced her citizenship.

Game over.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
When she said "Death to America", what she really meant was that America should get a head cold, a bad one. Difficult to get rid of and all that...

Posts: 107594 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
State Dept says thanks for your interest, but no thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/j3q9P9ol.png
https://twitter.com/JamesAALon.../1098290823639244800

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
...and fuck you very much

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
These scumbags, like Clock Boy and his family, hate America, then crawl back like scared dogs, begging for their nice Made in the U.S.A. lives back.

Stay the fuck out of my country traitors.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
State Dept says thanks for your interest, but no thanks.

Good for them. Cool

Posts: 27960 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I'm holding out for the cluster munitions.

Posts: 9964 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
yippee

the second best piece of news I've heard all week

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53181 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From an article I just read:

"President Donald Trump is taking credit for the State Department's announcement Wednesday that an Alabama woman who joined the Islamic State group in Syria will not be allowed to re-enter the U.S.

Trump tweets: "I have instructed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and he fully agrees, not to allow Hoda Muthana back into the Country!"
Pompeo announced on Wednesday that Muthana won't be allowed to enter the country with her toddler son because she is not an American citizen, a claim that was challenged by her lawyer.

Muthana is now in a refugee camp in Syria along with others who fled the Islamic State, and says she made a mistake in joining the group.
Pompeo said she has no "legal basis" to claim American citizenship. But her lawyer says the administration's position is based on a "complicated" interpretation of immigration law."

Posts: 132 | Location: PA | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Les007:
But her lawyer says the administration's position is based on a "complicated" interpretation of immigration law."
Go tell your story to some camel in the desert. Nobody around here cares. The America-hating bitch can rot.

ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
hindsight sucks, traitor.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post