SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Elon Musk buys 73 million shares of Twitter, becomes largest stockholder
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 71
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elon Musk buys 73 million shares of Twitter, becomes largest stockholder Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/XqJKAnN0-gM

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18092 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Wow, just wow. He totally calls the reporter out. I love that he even asked him about the BBC policies etc. "this is not an interview about the BBC"

This was great.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3659 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
He's the the adult in the room.

Fucking HERO.

Posts: 5226 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Elon eradicated that leftist toady.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's the full interview, and it is glorious.

I'm not familiar with this reporter or, what his experience level is but, the longer this goes, the worse it gets for him.

Posts: 15055 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Elon Musk says US Government had 'full access' to private Twitter DMs

“Twitter CEO Elon Musk has claimed the U.S. government had access to users private messages on Twitter.

In a wide-ranging interview with Fox News' Tucker Carlson, set to be broadcast on Monday and Tuesday night, Musk made the startling claims noting how he was shocked to learn that the government had full access to private communications on the platform.

The billionaire tycoon told Carlson how unaware of the fact until he joined the company and expressed surprise at the degree to which government agencies were able to monitor social media.

'The degree to which government agencies effectively had full access to everything that was going on on Twitter blew my mind,' Musk said. 'I was not aware of that.' …”

DailyMail article:
https://mol.im/a/11980025

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9437 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Shocked I say.... I'm shocked. Roll Eyes

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Elon Musk says US Government had 'full access' to private Twitter DMs

I wonder if they still do.

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
The feds can hack anything they want and they're obviously immune from any law banning such.

Posts: 3685 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
So, the question is, they had full access because twatter was in bed with them, or because they hacked the site? My bet is the former. Next question is, as sse put it, "wonder if they still do". Has Musk done anything to put a stop to it?

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
So, the question is, they had full access because twatter was in bed with them, or because they hacked the site? My bet is the former. Next question is, as sse put it, "wonder if they still do". Has Musk done anything to put a stop to it?

Re: “ Has Musk done anything to put a stop to it?”

Anyone that pays attention to Musk’s actions since he bought Twitter would be damned surprised if he hadn’t stopped it.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9437 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ I'm not assuming anything. I'd like to see if Carlson asked such a question.

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
This cracked me up.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7149 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
The Twitter Files is a gift that keeps on giving.

Paul Thacker takes on Fauci's lies and conflicts of interests related to the COVID response.

https://twitter.com/thackerpd/.../1649037538663727106

https://twitter.com/thackerpd/.../1649037545630494720

Roll Eyes

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32008 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What's wrong with this picture?

49ers' Taybor Pepper calls Elon Musk a 'little bitch' after losing verification, takes his Twitter private
quote:
"That little bitch @elonmusk finally did it, he took away my check mark. I’m never gonna pay for this shit platform btw"
Calling another man a little bitch while publicly whining about having his "blue checkmark" taken away. Big Grin

Eight bucks and he's pissed off. Such entitlement. Don't take it private, man. Take it elsewhere.

Posts: 109050 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

What the old legacy blue checks are really pissed off about is they aren't special anymore Wink

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
By the way, what's a "long snapper"? Sounds really gay.

Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
The irony of it is that some say they paid upwards of 50k to get a checkmark "approved" and many that didnt pay never got one, even though they had met all the conditions.
Now they are screaming about it being taken away Smile

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3659 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
By the way, what's a "long snapper"? Sounds really gay.
Special team for punting/kicking FG/PAT. It's actually less gay, since the QB isn't palming your sack. Eek

Posts: 2704 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Perfectly typical leftist behavior: Dramatically storming off, declaring yadda yadda, only to eventually behave as if it never happened, and in this case, it took them no time at all to come sucking back.

Musk mocks CBC after it swore off using Twitter to comeback to 'resume some activity'

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/s...Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url