SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
here is the full indictment:

https://dig.abclocal.go.com/wl...t-indictment-doc.pdf

A summary:

(note I left some things out in the summary so you need to read the full indictment to get the complete picture)

Counts 1 to 8 were about statements Smollett made to Officer Muhammed Baig

count 1
reported he was the victim of a battery, a hate crime, and an aggravated battery

violation Chapter 720 Act 5 Section 26-1(a)(4)

count 2
reported he was the victim of a battery struck face w hands

12-3(a) (1)

count 3
reported victim of a battery pouring liquid on him

12-3(a)(2)

count 4
reported he was victim of aggravated battery struck his face w their hands

12-3.05 ( c )

count 5
reported victim of aggravated battery pouring liquid on him

12-3.05 ( c )

count 6
reported victim of aggravated battery struck face w hands

12-3.05(f)(2)

count 7
reported victim of aggravated battery phyical contact of provoking nature, poured liquid on him

12-3.05(f)(2)

count 8
reported he was the victim of a hate crime

12-7.1(a)

Counts 9 to 16 were from statements Smollett made to detective Kim Murray

(all similar to the counts 1 to 8)

count 9

reported he was the victim of a battery, a hate crime, and an aggravated battery

one attacker a white male
a rope was put around his neck

26-1(a)(4)

count 10
reported he was the victim of a battery struck face w hands

12-3(a) (1)

count 11
reported he was a victim of a battery one attacker a white male

12-3(a)(2)

count 12
reported he was victim of aggravated battery struck his face w their hands

12-3.05 ( c )

count 13
reported victim of aggravated battery pouring liquid on him

one attacker white

12-3.05 ( c )

count 14
reported victim of aggravated battery struck face w hands

one attacker white male

12-3.05(f)(2)

count 15
reported victim of aggravated battery phyical contact of provoking nature, poured liquid on him

one attacker white male

12-3.05(f)(2)

count 16
reported he was the victim of a hate crime

12-7.1(a)

typical words applied to each count:

JUSSIE SMOLLETT KNEW THAT AT THE TIME OF THIS TRANSMISSION THERE WAS NO REASONABLE GROUND FOR BELIEVING THAT SUCH AN OFFENSE HAD BEEN COMMITTED

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Another lying, hypocritical, sanctimonious, hateful, bigoted, shallow Leftist exposed.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...and, as predicted a few posts up, his lawyer is now claiming Jussie is the victim...gangbanged by the media...the same media Jussie was using to push an agenda...

https://www.foxnews.com/entert...-defense-lawyer-says

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yeah, this deluded fool is still proclaiming his innocence. I really hope he takes this to trial.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Yeah, this deluded fool is still proclaiming his innocence. I really hope he takes this to trial.

I'm going to need the Mark Dice condensed version.

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Another day, another fake hate crime. Or so it seems sometimes. This one is at Goucher College, where "racist" and "white supremacy" graffiti, including swastikas (which, by the way, were drawn backwards), has been traced to... *drum roll*... a black student on campus.

https://www.americanthinker.co...pensive_college.html

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Thinking about fake white hate crimes brought me to a realization about the Left. We know they are all about power, and power requires control. Here is my realization: the main way they control is through guilt.

Earlier in this thread I posted a link to a website that records documented-- established-- fake hate crimes. From just the past few years, they have more than 350. Eek

Control requires the Left to get as many hooks into you as possible. Therefore: racism, sexism, homophobia, Islamophobia, transphobia, white privilege, toxic masculinity, global warming. Until you are squirming with unbearable guilt! What do all the charges have in common? Blame. It's your damn fault!!

Then they can control you. Because only they can absolve you-- by having you put your hand on their Bible, Political Correctness, and pledging your total allegiance.

Shame! Shame! Shame!
Guilt! Guilt! Guilt!

(CONTROL! CONTROL! CONTROL!)

They are the Catholic Church of the Inquisition. They are the white-knuckled Puritans of the Salem witch hunts. They are the high priests of the religion of GUILT.

That is why they so despise Donald Trump. He is the infidel, the heretic, the unbeliever. He is uncontrollable. He undermines their power.

They shake their fingers and yell, "Shame on you!"

And he answers back-- as we all must do-- "Eat shit and die!" Big Grin Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Where are the hate crimes from whites accusing blacks/hispanics? Confused

Posts: 13116 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Where are the hate crimes from whites accusing blacks/hispanics? Confused

There are actually quite a few. The difference however is that they aren't fake.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Democrats.....the party that perfected hate.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Thinking about fake white hate crimes brought me to a realization about the Left. We know they are all about power, and power requires control. Here is my realization: the main way they control is through guilt.

Earlier in this thread I posted a link to a website that records documented-- established-- fake hate crimes. From just the past few years, they have more than 350. Eek

Control requires the Left to get as many hooks into you as possible. Therefore: racism, sexism, homophobia, Islamophobia, transphobia, white privilege, toxic masculinity, global warming. Until you are squirming with unbearable guilt! What do all the charges have in common? Blame. It's your damn fault!!

Then they can control you. Because only they can absolve you-- by having you put your hand on their Bible, Political Correctness, and pledging your total allegiance.

Shame! Shame! Shame!
Guilt! Guilt! Guilt!

(CONTROL! CONTROL! CONTROL!)

They are the Catholic Church of the Inquisition. They are the white-knuckled Puritans of the Salem witch hunts. They are the high priests of the religion of GUILT.

That is why they so despise Donald Trump. He is the infidel, the heretic, the unbeliever. He is uncontrollable. He undermines their power.

They shake their fingers and yell, "Shame on you!"

And he answers back-- as we all must do-- "Eat shit and die!" Big Grin Big Grin

My new bumper sticker:

WHAT THE HELL
ISN'T RACIST?!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The fool sends himself a fake hate letter, then, when the hoax doesn't get enough attention, he tailor-makes the perfect story for the American news media, then, when they take the bait hook, line and sinker- which is what he wanted- then THEY are the cause of all his woes.

Damn, son. You're caught. C-a-u-g-h-t. Look it up. Come on.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107606 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/4343PCquyXc

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Some Smollett "defenders" have said because the $3500 check to the brothers said it was for "training", then there is no proof the check was for the fake attack.

But the brothers' lawyer (Gloria Schmidt) :

George Stephanopoulos asked Schmidt if the check was for training, not to stage the attack

Gloria Schmidt replied “It would be such an easy narrative to just say it that way but it’s, unfortunately, a very complicated relationship for them.”

“If you’re friends and I’m saying ‘Hey, I’m going to pay you for training; I’m also asking you to do me a favor.’…And the favor was to stage the attack.”

https://hotair.com/archives/20...ining-promise-favor/

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Here's some of that attention you were demanding, Jess err Juss. Stupid fucking name, BTW.

Judge to allow cameras at next court hearing on Jussie Smollett's criminal charges

Posts: 107606 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Here's some of that attention you were demanding, Jess err Juss. Stupid fucking name, BTW.

Judge to allow cameras at next court hearing on Jussie Smollett's criminal charges

He wanted to be on center stage, he is getting his wish granted. I’m guessing he won’t be capering about proclaiming his innocence in the courtroom.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:

He wanted to be on center stage, he is getting his wish granted. I’m guessing he won’t be capering about proclaiming his innocence in the courtroom.

So this beating will be recorded this time......

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:

So this beating will be recorded this time......
Big Grin And will be authentic, not staged...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Little man Jussie should wear the noose to court.

That'll convince the world he isn't lying.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)