SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
He certainly committed mail fraud, even if the letter was mailed to himself.

The average sentence for mail fraud is 21 months. That would be decent if the Post Office put him in front of the DOJ.

Now, if they toss in the terror factor of the aspirin powder...Just Smegma could get some serious time.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
His defense will be-- I don't seen any other option except "insanity"-- an attempt to frame the Nigerians. They have already said that they are proud to be US citizens, that they do not hate Trump. He will claim-- a desperate, long shot-- that they beat him up.

Where it will get really interesting is if Booker and Harris were involved. They both sponsored an "anti-lynching" bill that passed the Senate. It's headed to the House. Immediately after Smollett's "attack," they both tweeted using the word "lynching" to describe what happened to him.

In all the weirdness of the attack-- which was like something an 8 year old would think up-- what was the goofiest element? The noose, right?

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11216 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
“The presumption of innocence, a bedrock, in the search for justice, was trampled upon at the expense of Mr. Smollett and notably on the eve of a mayoral election.”

The statement goes on to say that the 36-year-old TV-actor “ fiercely and solemnly maintains his innocence and feels betrayed by a system that apparently wants to skip due process and proceed directly to sentencing.”

You duplicitous, bloviating M-Fers!!! Why don't you assholes ask Justice Kavanaugh how that feels. Seems you dickhead Libtard sunsabitches were ready to string him up by HIS scrotum sack without ONE HINT of "the presumption of innocence". Now that the shoe is on the other foot, I suppose it's a whole entire different story, huh? Eat shit and die, bitches!!! Mad Mad Mad

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/WOnZs-dSFg0

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jager:
He certainly committed mail fraud, even if the letter was mailed to himself.

The average sentence for mail fraud is 21 months. That would be decent if the Post Office put him in front of the DOJ.

Now, if they toss in the terror factor of the aspirin powder...Just Smegma could get some serious time.

Can you please site the specific statute you believe this to fall under??

As I have posted earlier from multiple statutes and links supplied everything thing states the threat, coercion, fraud, extortion, etc. must me directed at another individual or another individual’ reputation.
The white powder must be deemed a real and true threat. If you send it to yourself knowing it is not real it does not fall under a real or true threat.

I’d love to see him charged Federally but I have yet to see a statute, granted there are a lot, that this actually falls under. If you have a specific statute please share I would love to be wrong.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25703 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
said Johnson, who is black. “I’m left hanging my head and asking why? Why would anyone, especially an African-American man, use the symbolism of a noose to make false accusations?”

Because a white man was never unjustly hanged, Chief?

Racist.

Posts: 16208 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, the back and forth about whether he committed a crime with the letter- enough, guys. You don't know. You're all guessing. Let's just wait and see, please.

Moving on...

Good advice from Charles Barkley:
quote:
“America, let me just tell you something,” Barkley said. “Do not commit crimes with checks. If you’re gonna break the law, do not write a check. … Get cash, man. I never use the ATM. Now, I heard you can only get 200 dollars … Gonna make a lot of stops at the ATM. … Do not write checks when you commit illegal activity.”
Damn good advice. Thanks, Chuck!

And, of course, it's all about Jussie's fellow prancer, Don Lemon.

Do you even listen to the words coming out of your upper cock hole, Don?

Say, Jussie, is this enough "media attention" for you now, you fraud?

Is that what you had in mind when you started all your lying bullshit, superstar? Razz

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
That really is self-parody-- Lemon's response. "It's not his fault." It was totally, completely his plan, start to finish, and everything in between. "Not his fault"? Hahahhahahaha...

"He lost in the court of public opinion" means that the public caught on to his lies. Basically, from the outset. Damn that court of public opinion for not swallowing his bullshit!! Big Grin

Celebrities have turned on him. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...Smollett-arrest.html.

Sharpton and others tossed him under the Race Hustle Greyhound.

Politicians have quietly been deleting tweets and slowly backing away from him.

The race hustle industry--including all the above groups together-- had basically two possible responses to minimize his damage to them. One would be to defend him and find a way to plausibly sell him as a victim. They all realized that one immediately went down the toilet. The next possibility is to see that he goes to prison. Because that separates him out from themselves and every other "victim" like him. "See? He was a really bad one. And he's getting punished. So he is NOT like all the other real victims."

They have already launched this "Don't let him obscure other real victims" message.

Posts: 11216 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/ente...d-i-did-not-do-this/

Actor-singer Jussie Smollett pled with his Empire cast mates Thursday evening to believe that he did not stage his own racist and homophobic attack last month, according to a report.

An emotional Smollett is said to have kept his co-workers waiting for at least a 30 minutes before he was able to begin acting in his first scheduled scene since his arrest

We’re told he addressed everyone on set, saying …”I’m sorry I’ve put you all through this and not answered any calls. I wanted to say I’m sorry and, you know me, I would never do this to any of you, you are my family. I swear to God, I did not do this.”

After that, he left the set. We’re told it was obvious Jussie had been crying a lot, so producers said he would have to come back later. He did, and we’re told he is currently shooting the scene.

Earlier in the week, Fox studios dismissed reports that the actor’s role on the hit television series would be slashed. “Jussie Smollett continues to be a consummate professional on set and as we have previously stated, he is not being written out of the show,” they said.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
you know me, I would never do this to any of you, you are my family. I swear to God, I did not do this.”

That is a really sick bastard right there.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Celebrities have turned on him. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...Smollett-arrest.html.

Not really.

Some celebrities are doubling down, saying they still believe in their tweets. Or others who post that Smollette's farce is not as horrible as Trump's "white nationalist agenda". And idiots like Lemon.

It is very clear the sides drawn in this fiasco.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Charles Barkley, ladies and gentlemen....

If you're gonna break the law, do not write a check': Charles Barkley mocks Jussie Smollett

Said this while commenting on a TNT NBA game...LOL

Jussie, you wasted all that damn time and money. You know what you shoulda did? Just went up to Liam Neeson’s neighborhood. You coulda solved all your damn problems,' Barkley joked.

He also laughed over the fact that the brothers bought most of the equipment used in the attack from one store.

'Buy the face mask, rope and the thing in the same store? You think they wrote out that on the receipt. Face mask, rope, bleach?

'From the same store! They wouldn't even go to three stores!' he said

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12407 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Charles Barkley, ladies and gentlemen....

If you're gonna break the law, do not write a check': Charles Barkley mocks Jussie Smollett
Already posted

So, all these celebs are expressing their RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION over being duped by Smollett's fraud. Hey, ya bunch of America-hating, virtue-signalling DOLTS- no one forced you to open your BIG FUCKING MOUTHS before the FACTS were known.
You want to be mad at someone? Then go take a look in the mirror. Your fault. Not his. YOURS. YOU opened your fat mouth before you had the facts. You. Got that?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
ARGH! On the same page even...thought I had stayed caught up with this. Sorry, Para.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12407 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
bond proffer for Smollett:

https://dig.abclocal.go.com/wl...lett-proffer-doc.pdf

will post most of it in sections.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
next section of proffer

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This asshole is lying to the faces of people who trusted him, even AFTER the facts have started to come out. "I swear to God..."

Son. Damn. You're caught. TRY to be a man. Try it. Admit what you did.

Disgusting

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Wait.... So let I get this straight.... An African American, hires two guys from Africa, to launch a racial attack on him for being African American???

Yeah, what could possibly go wrong with that plan? Roll Eyes

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38249 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
more proffer