SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Explain the meme thread
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 36

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Explain the meme thread Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The opposed toilets meme is hilarious.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
So many questions....

In the Political thread, I didn't understand any of the last 3 posts. Starting with the 3 rifles.

Help(!)

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The rifles one is making fun of the cobbled together group of AR-15 parts at the bottom "assembled" to look like a scary evil rifle. Notice the pistol grip stuck in the magwell. The second one is a reference to the movie Jaws. No idea about the last one either. I assume they are some politicians from PA?

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Report This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
The “politician” was the mayor in Jaws who ignored Chief Brody and reopened the beaches, leading to a couple of children being eaten by the shark.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
The rifles one is making fun of the cobbled together group of AR-15 parts at the bottom "assembled" to look like a scary evil rifle. Notice the pistol grip stuck in the magwell. The second one is a reference to the movie Jaws. No idea about the last one either. I assume they are some politicians from PA?

I almost missed it, but right above the pic it says "confiscated in Australia."

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

The bong made me think it was Austin....LOL

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
So many questions....

In the Political thread, I didn't understand any of the last 3 posts. Starting with the 3 rifles.

Help(!)

The last one is Pennsylvania gov. Wolf being bent over by the Pennsylvania health director Rachel Levine. Rachel Levine used to Rick or Joe or whatever. Anyway, she or he is actually a dude and frankly knows eff-all about "public health." He is the Secretary of Health in Pennsylvania for one reason...it checks off a box. His (her) arbitrary publuc health decisions in Pennsylvania which Gov. Wolf has been following without question are ruining Pennsylvania.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:

That was a play. The barrel is coming out of the recoil spring/stock housing. Pistol grip is in the magwell backwards. The stock is sitting where the barrel should go.

The attribution when i seached for the immage was someone saying it was from a paper/news web in AUS

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Explain the missing MEME.

Why is there not a I can’t believe it’s not butter meme with Elizabeth Warren on the label?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Land-o-lanks

Fake butter : Fake Indian.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
"Steam Active"? Would someone kindly explain this to me? (I tried a web search--is it some sort of weird game?)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
"Steam Active"? Would someone kindly explain this to me? (I tried a web search--is it some sort of weird game?)

flashguy

Maybe you are talking about Steam? As in https://store.steampowered.com?

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Report This Post
The One True IcePick
Picture of eyrich
posted Hide Post
I believe Steam Active user refers to the video game network Steam
Both images show density maps of active users

The one on the left has a light in Pyongyang, missing on the right one.

Posts: 859 | Location: IL | Registered: September 08, 2004Report This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
The implication being that the only person in DPRK who is playing online videogames is Kim, who is now deceased, hence no longer online in the second image.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Who is Karen? (Political thread)

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Karen is every pissed off white woman with a short haircut who wants to talk to the manager.....or bitch about anything else

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eyrich:
I believe Steam Active user refers to the video game network Steam
Both images show density maps of active users

The one on the left has a light in Pyongyang, missing on the right one.
Thanks. I am not familiar with the game (or any other) and did not recognize the photos as maps (and I don't know where in NK Pyongyang is located, anyway).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Karen is every pissed off white woman with a short haircut who wants to talk to the manager.....or bitch about anything else
Someone like Elizabeth Warren could be said to be a "Karen."

Posts: 27963 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Someone like Elizabeth Warren could be said to be a "Karen."

She's not white. She's 1/1024 Indian.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
...Someone like Elizabeth Warren could be said to be a "Karen."
She's a bit old to be Karen (71). Karen is more of a Generation X creature, typically in her 40's and 50's.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Report This Post