SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Explain the meme thread
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Explain the meme thread Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
All right, then.
I wondered if there was some such explanation, but the wording "on this quarantine" definitely had me confused.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Remember my friends If your girl is not shaving on this quarantine she wasn’t doing it for you

“not shaving on this quarantine” means what, exactly?

It means the meme "creator" used the wrong word,. It should have been "not shaving during this quarantine."

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Okay! Frown What's the story with the cop cars and that robotic transformer-like thing? I have absolutely NO clue. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Okay! Frown What's the story with the cop cars and that robotic transformer-like thing? I have absolutely NO clue. Frown

That's an example of a thing that's not really a meme, it's just a picture. It's a neat picture, but that's all.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
quote:

That's an example of a thing that's not really a meme, it's just a picture. It's a neat picture, but that's all.

Then WHY was it posted to a MEME thread? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Oh, good. I thought I was being more clueless than usual today.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ride the title of that thread again.

Posts: 3383 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
"Made it Ma. Top of the World"

Please explain.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
"Made it Ma. Top of the World"

Please explain.
I'm guessing he just thought it was a fun picture. Maybe a fan of James Cagney? (That photo--minus the text--is one featured on the web page for the movie "White Heat".)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thread title: "Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!"

We might ne a new meta-thread here, "Explain the pictures thread."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

I literally laughed until I choked (well, had a coughing fit) over this.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
I literally laughed until I choked (well, had a coughing fit) over this.

It took me a minute Big Grin

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I lol’d pretty good at that one too Big Grin

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Da fuq?

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

Da fuq?

Right? It's too early for Halloween.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
What a nightmare!!!

<shudder>

Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I heard on Rush Limbaugh yesterday that queen Nancy had some tv cameras in her house. She was showing how she was handling the trauma of 'lockdown.' She posed next to two $5000 (each) fridges, and showed off her stash of ice cream. . .

Yeah, like we need to know how our masters in congress are 'suffering' alongside us peons. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21846 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I heard on Rush Limbaugh yesterday that queen Nancy had some tv cameras in her house. She was showing how she was handling the trauma of 'lockdown.' She posed next to two $5000 (each) fridges, and showed off her stash of ice cream. . .

Yeah, like we need to know how our masters in congress are 'suffering' alongside us peons. . .

Actually they’re quite a bit more than that...

https://www.subzero-wolf.com/s...nch-built-in-freezer

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6317 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Not only should the Pelosi picture not be in the “fun” pictures and memes thread, it’s not even funny enough to be in the fun political thread. If we must post something, the Internet is full of good options.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
bloods and crips

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post