SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Explain the meme thread
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Explain the meme thread Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
What’s with the cheese one.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Report This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
^^^+1

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
^^^^ +2

I like Parmigiano-Reggiano but have no clue what's so funny about the picture.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:

Something to do with the pallet and the empty spot?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Just trying to get off the page of idiocy. I can delete.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Just trying to get off the page of idiocy.

Eh? Wha? You've still lost me.... sorry. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Perhaps referring to page 218. Just before:

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:

Something to do with the pallet and the empty spot?

The pic isn't showing right now so I can't verify, but I thought that all the cheeses on the shelves were round, and those on the pallet were square.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
In all fairness, we have no idea what is on that pallet. It likely isn’t cheese, but probably some product they use in maintaining and aging that Parmaggiano Reggiano. Could be machine grease for the machines that crawl the aisles and flip the cheese wheels. Who knows? Probably not cheese. Not in an aging warehouse like that.

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Just trying to get off the page of idiocy.

Eh? Wha? You've still lost me.... sorry. Frown

My guess ... George's post is the first on page 219. The previous page was locked at one point because of "idiots".

Posts: 4700 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post

Am I expected to know who those guys are?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
From left to right:
Doctor Strange, Tony Stark (Iron Man), Thor, Steve Rogers (Captain America)

They're restyled as Japanese samurai.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Report This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

Am I expected to know who those guys are?

flash, no clue here either. I've kinda given up. I either get them or I don't. And in the later case I chalk it up to generational differences.

USN (RET), COTEP #192

posted Hide Post
I can’t fathom the WOW protractor??

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Report This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
He supports farming, because he's pro-tractor. It's stupid.

As for one I don't understand:
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
He supports farming, because he's pro-tractor. It's stupid.

As for one I don't understand:
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:

It has a little umbrella covering up the electrical connections so as not to get corroded. Quite ingenious actually.

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Report This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
To be fair, a lot of the "memes" in that thread are just pictures or random nonsense, with no joke, or message.

Like that one guy at the gunshow that has random pictures he found on the internet printed out, and laminated, adorning his table full of books on Lugers and Iron Crosses, "ditch medicine", and manuals on how to convert a 10/22 into a machine gun (for educational purposes only, ya know).

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The marvel meme i posted is in response to the "white washing" claim by lefty dongbats over the studios choice of actors to potray superheros.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Report This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
From left to right:

Almost Wink

They have been costumed as the characters from the Chinese tale Journey to the West...one of the Four Great Classical Novels of Chinese literature. In the West, the stories are often translated as The Monkey King

On the horse is the monk Tripitaka. From left to right the characters are Sandy, Pigsy, and The Monkey King.

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14184 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Report This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmepiphany:
quote:
From left to right:

Almost Wink

They have been costumed as the characters for the famous Chinese tale Journey to the West...one of the Four Great Classical Novels of Chinese literature. In the West, the stories are often translated as The Monkey King

On the horse is the monk Tripitaka. From left top right the characters are Sandy, Pigsy, and The Monkey King.

Blame Lan Tran for that.
I'm relieved because I can sleep due to Pro-Tractor. I did not get it.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post