SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You know why I carry two pistols? (Let’s see who has been around this forum a while)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You know why I carry two pistols? (Let’s see who has been around this forum a while) Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
Do you also carry a mirror?

Only when he needs to signal Morse code to F-16s flying overhead.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
What if he has clowns to the left of him, jokers to the right?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
You know why I carry two pistols?
Because you were born to live by the gun?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, if we are going back in SIGForum history, let’s go further back…

Ass Cheese on the muzzle of your P226 Euro?

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
You know why I carry two pistols?
Because you were born to live by the gun?

Wasn’t that the ass clown with the HKp2000sk that lived in Denver?

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
UXB just popped into my mind, but it’s pretty dusty.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs is basically all the gun handling technique a guy needs. Especially the part where Buster shoots Curly Joe utilizing the table. Technically, two pistols..

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Calvert1

Btw … UXB was a friend vman…

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Lol, Calvert.

Different from burrito boy Kegger.

And, sadly, no stew field nor signal mirror was involved in that one. Razz

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Calvert1

Yar, UXb is a cool dude.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Calvert1

Yar, UXb is a cool dude.

Brother from another mother… Wink

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
You guys won.

Calvert1.

Yeah, I’d forgotten about UXB. Good dude.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
^^^ there was the time "he who cannot be named" got pulled over in some high end sports car and the cop made some minor technical error, or made some comment or something like that, and his FBI agent wife flashed her FBI badge at the cop, and the cop backed off. All made up.

Then there was the time he said he was on the internet from a Lufthansa flight underway, that was direct from Germany to DFW. This was before it was common to be on the internet from a flight. Only problem, is there were, at that time, no direct Lufthansa flights from Germany to DFW. Other airlines sure, but not Lufthansa, and I knew that. --- that is the exact moment when I realized he was a fraud. The FBI wife I might believe, but the Lufthansa flight to DFW, no way.

Oh many stories.

Sad part is that you may recall it all fell apart after a deal gone bad here, and a member lost some cash.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Who was the double plates guy?? I vaguely remember he was a serious mall cop!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Gecko45

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
Do you also carry a mirror?

Only when he needs to signal Morse code to F-16s flying overhead.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Is there a mini-14 and a wheelbarrow involved?

Posts: 3999 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Surveillance cameras rendered inoperable...

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
As long as no tampon angels were hurt in making this thread.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ha! From the original thread, if I'm not misremembering. That one was fun. So was born to live by the gun. I wish I had saved that one. Something about "the smooth but quiet and unmistakable sound of a pistol being drawn from kydex."

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post