SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You know why I carry two pistols? (Let’s see who has been around this forum a while)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You know why I carry two pistols? (Let’s see who has been around this forum a while) Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Only the best night on the Sig forum ever!

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
thankfully I missed the initial post and back and forth with the 'lizard man' but I have to say reading some of it later on is one of the funniest things you can find on the 'gun internet'.

https://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to whomever posted what's left of Gecko's posts from years ago. I laughed nearly as hard as I did then and my wife, who read them back then appreciated them as much as I did-again.

Cliff, Kegger, and others were fantastic, and I'd love to find them again-maybe not here, though.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Syngin1066:
quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:
Do you also stack level 4 plates in case you take a direct hit from a .338?

I thought it was multiple hits that the back.

You have to tape the extra plate over the area of the back where the heart and vital organs are located..

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post