SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You know why I carry two pistols? (Let’s see who has been around this forum a while)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You know why I carry two pistols? (Let’s see who has been around this forum a while) Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
A Glock 17 on each hip when I do contractor work. In case I take a round through the shoulder.

Again.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37083 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Again?? Ouch!!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2081 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Do you also stack level 4 plates in case you take a direct hit from a .338?

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
You are so close.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37083 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post

So you don’t miss that “Wascally Wabbit?” Wink

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Do you also have the ninja socks that let you walk up walls?

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
No but Para was the detective that cracked the case.

www.opspectraining.com

posted Hide Post
Arent we duct taping things to make them more bullet resistant?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:
Do you also stack level 4 plates in case you take a direct hit from a .338?

I thought it was multiple hits that the back.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Is there a stew field involved in all this?

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Fastest reload is another gun...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Wasn't that "He whose name will not be spoken" who had all his exotic cars stolen?

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motor59:
Wasn't that "He whose name will not be spoken" who had all his exotic cars stolen?

That one guy with a name like a ditch?

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motor59:

that's what I was thinking too.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
So I've been here quite a while, but I do not know. I also don't know of "Whose name is to not be spoken".

Now I'll have to circle back. This is interesting.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Because mechanical devices fail.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Good ole Butch Calvert

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5562 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Kegger? Geko45?

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Do you also carry a mirror?

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post