SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PayPal spins 180 degrees so fast they have whiplash over new "misinformation" policy announcement.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PayPal spins 180 degrees so fast they have whiplash over new "misinformation" policy announcement. Login/Join 
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
PayPal did it to Fake Mask World Wide as well. I got this in an email this morning. Interesting that the verbiage is almost the same from both companies.

PAYPAL Fu*ked us, again.

The left leaning meat wallet organization of PayPal strikes again. They want us to delete all the products they don't agree with from our website. So they've locked the account and are withholding all funds until we comply. We will not comply. Nerds.

Any orders that were paid for via PayPal will still be fulfilled, because we aren't thieves and we put our customers first, unlike PayPal.

***All new orders can still be placed simply with a credit card.***

https://fakemaskworldwide.com/

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2543 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I guess next week I'll be obliged to shut down the PayPal account I've had for nearly twelve years

Enough is enough.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tailhook 84:
I got this in an email this morning. Interesting that the verbiage is almost the same from both companies.

Because they're all the same company.

Milspin
Fake Mask USA/Worldwide
Braelin Consumer Solutions
Proof Products
Etc.

All different corporations/subsidiaries owned and operated by the same two brothers, Chet and Dane Peters from Columbus, OH.

Posts: 32546 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Just got this email from Milspin

PayPal, without warning, locked our account and are withholding all funds until we comply with their request to delete all of the products on our website that they do not agree with.

We Will Not Comply. Obviously.

What the hell is so objectionable on the site?

They don't sell any firearms that I can see only do-dads to gussie up a firearm.

??? Confused

Apparently those at PayPal do NOT agree with ALL things Patriotic! Roll Eyes

I'd find it VERY surprising that their ToS actually gives them the authority to seize customer funds though!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8947 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Why would any firearm related enterprise allow PayPal that legal ability?

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15908 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
All different corporations/subsidiaries owned and operated by the same two brothers, Chet and Dane Peters from Columbus, OH.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2543 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post