SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Teen in St. Louis, MO viciously beats classmate after school, on camera, update page 2
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Teen in St. Louis, MO viciously beats classmate after school, on camera, update page 2 Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Issue a Grand Jury Subpeona with the name of everyone who works in the school AND the records.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:

No surprise.
Most LEO who've responded to school fights and incidents can comment about how schools have intentionally hid, protected or shielded bad-apple juveniles because 'they don't want to be a contributor of incarcerating children'. Regardless of crime or act, teachers will take a beating or, be willful victims to illegal activity from students, then when police become involved, they'll attempt to excuse the behavior or, refuse to cooperate. Their warped sense of virtuousness and magnanimity actually results in the juvenile being embolden and their victim having to live in fear.

Schools have been found to hide these events to help with the statistics in their area, non reporting acts keeps cops out, no official reports so it looks like a safer school than it really is.

The video and after attack are sickening, It doesn't matter that the girlthug that continually pounded the other persons head into the ground speaks Swahili, Chinese, or any number of languages, she needs to be tried, jailed as an adult.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
In Bailey’s press release, he cites a "Statement of Solidarity" published by the school district in the wake of the 2020 murder of George Floyd. One bullet point from that statement outlines the district's intention to reevaluate its relationship with school resource officers.

As the RFT reported, this led to a sticking point between the school and the police departments that provided the officers. The school asked that officers working in the school complete 10 hours of DEI training. The Hazelwood, Florissant and St. Louis County police departments balked.

KSDK reported at the time that the school resource officer program was on hold at the start of the 2021-2022 school year.

According to Bailey's statement released today, the officers never came back.

My reading of this is not that the School Resource Officers did nothing, but rather that the school did not have an active SRO program at all, because they bought into the whole DEI thing. When they tried to require that the SROs complete 10 hours of DEI training as a condition of employment at the school in 2021, the local PD said "We're not doing that" and when the school wouldn't budge they just killed the program.

Good on the PD for sticking to their principles. Sad that it had to come to this for the school system to get their heads out of their butts.

quote:
School resource officers are often times a joke. Every time I go to my daughter's school I see the obese female resource officer sitting in her 20x20 office playing games on her phone.

Sadly, sometimes true. But not always. A lot of our local guys are some of the most squared-away officers on their departments. I know a lot of SWAT cops with a lot of road time currently working in the schools. I'm sure it takes a lot of effort to stay sharp and avoid complacency in that environment, but there are guys out there who are doing a good job of it.

Posts: 8573 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
de these events to help with the statistics in their area, non reporting acts keeps cops out, no official reports so it looks like a safer school than it really is.

Oh, a subpoena will loosen records right up.

We had the courts in the records department many times a week wanting transcripts.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34120 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I hope that barbaric bitch is sweating bullets every day, thinking about what might be her fate. I hope she can barely sleep, and the first thing she thinks of when she opens her eyes is the jailtime she might get, or being saddled with a life-ruining felony conviction, and I hope all her fucked up little barbarian classmates who cheered on this attack see it all happening and realize that they could be the next to get arrested.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

I wonder what they are hiding? Maybe she isn't really an honor student? Maybe she has a history of fighting at the school? Other discipline issues?

Posts: 8624 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
The Amish are always protected.

Silly boy, nothing to see here.

Posts: 7259 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

I wonder what they are hiding? Maybe she isn't really an honor student? Maybe she has a history of fighting at the school? Other discipline issues?

Cleary this wasn't her first beat-down administered, the girl was a pro there

I'll bet you she's got a long history of this

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
quote:
School resource officers are often times a joke. Every time I go to my daughter's school I see the obese female resource officer sitting in her 20x20 office playing games on her phone.

Sadly, sometimes true. But not always. A lot of our local guys are some of the most squared-away officers on their departments. I know a lot of SWAT cops with a lot of road time currently working in the schools. I'm sure it takes a lot of effort to stay sharp and avoid complacency in that environment, but there are guys out there who are doing a good job of it.

We had a really good one in my junior high. He was always around, and though it was a big school, everyone knew him by name and he knew a lot of us by our names. As with anything else, the role can be valuable if it's filled with someone who wants to make the most of it.

As far as the school-to-prison pipeline and schools not being willing to charge students who do stuff that warrant it, the kid who shot up Parkland was a shining example of what can happen when schools decide to prioritize social justice over you know, educating kids.

Posts: 17137 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

As far as the school-to-prison pipeline

We had the "Phoenix School Of Achievement".

We called it the Maximum Security Middle School with Pre-Penitentiary programs.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34120 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Will we get bombarded with pictures of the perp at a cherubic 12 yrs old?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

Cleary this wasn't her first beat-down administered, the girl was a pro there

I'll bet you she's got a long history of this

A VERY long history of assault absolutely. If she had a knife or a gun she would have used that as well. But she enjoys lethal beat downs MUCH more. I hope she gets her due, the sooner the better.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8685 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
FWIW the perp has been identified, she's apologetic.

Maurnice DeClue

Judge Gives Ruling in Missouri Teen Kaylee Gain’s Case; Family Gives Immediate Update Regarding Her Health

Misleading headline, no ruling.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
I found it interesting that local news a few days ago named the victim and had pictures of her as well on tv. However, because the perp is a minor, chose to not provide her name or a pic.

They also had a short interview with the perps attorney who made a point of saying she was an honor roll student who was taking An AP class. I took this to mean a singular AP class.

Posts: 3725 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:

Not this time I bet. The assault turned attempted murder is video recorded. I doubt any character building lies will work in court. She’s F’d and she knows it. She may get reassured by racial agitators and activists, but in her core, she knows she’s porked.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

Maurnice DeClue

I was heading out the door when I posted this. Included in the article is an update on Gain.

fta -- "For her part, Gain is apparently aware she is in a hospital, according to her family, but does not know why.

Her walking ability has improved, but she still needs help in doing so, the family said.

'The family is encouraged, however, by public statements by those associated with the accused stating that the accused would like to apologize to Kayle for what occurred,' they said in a statement, per KPLR.

'While these statements do not change the family’s position that it is appropriate for the accused to be tried as an adult, it is encouraging that the accused appears to be remorseful for what transpired during these unfortunate events,' the family’s statement said. "

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Horse shit

She's sorry she was recorded and subsequently arrested, that's all.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
My hope is a jury sees through the fortress of dung being laid.

Unless she pleas and avoids a trial.

Greater hope that Miss Gain heals and has a good life.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
First, the suspect/defendant has to be certified to stand trial as an adult....IF she is certified, I doubt this will get to a jury trial but could go to a bench trial (judge decides guilt or acquittal) depending on which judge is assigned the case. A defense attorney would never want that video shown to a jury but that is up to the defendant on whether to take the plea bargain, jury trial or bench trial. Several dipshit defendants have gone to jury trials where clear perfect 4k videos show the entire assault and/or murder.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:

Not this time I bet. The assault turned attempted murder is video recorded. I doubt any character building lies will work in court. She’s F’d and she knows it. She may get reassured by racial agitators and activists, but in her core, she knows she’s porked.
From your lips to God's ears I hope.

Posts: 7259 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post