SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Eddie Van Halen died
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eddie Van Halen died Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Although I'm a fan of Crosby and CSN, he is a dick. And he's proved it over and over. I guess he doesn't care how he'll be mourned when he kicks...sooner than later.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
David Crosby was, and is a hippie asshole. A classic 1960s has been. He is such a dick, that Stephen Stills, Graham Nash, and Neil Young don't want anything to do with him, they are so tired of his shit. It doesn't surprise me at all on his take on EVH.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
This is Wolfgang’s tribute to his dad, the video has lots of home movies. Pretty dang cool

Posts: 13598 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^

I remember an ancient interview with Eddie, stating that he did not understand his peers hating and insulting their parents, because he loved his, would do anything for them. I'm glad Wolfgang has the same sentiments. Also Eddie and Alex were loyal to the end. I recently read a blurb from Sammy Hagar who admitted that the reason why Eddie fired Michael Anthony was to to fulfill a desire to have his son Wolfie in the band. He didn't agree with it, but he completely understood the motive. And so do I. Eddie was diagnosed with cancer in 2000. In the back of his mind, he probably knew he did not have much time on Earth, no matter what the docs told him.To him, it was all about family.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nice vid.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55210 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Came across this today, Wolfgang interview with Howard Stern yesterday. He goes into the rumors of a full blown Van Halen reunion and also the full extent of Eddie's cancer. Far more than I realized.