SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun Thread: Give Away Movie Lines
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun Thread: Give Away Movie Lines Login/Join 
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I hurt somebody's feelings once.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Y'know what I think? Don't really matter what I think. Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that shit just goes right out the window.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I wonder what was going through Custer's mind when he realized that he'd led his men into a slaughter?

Sir, Custer was a pussy. You ain't.

posted Hide Post
Young fella, if you're looking for trouble, I'll accommodate you. Otherwise, leave it alone.

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Are you telling me you made a time machine...out of a Delorean?

Shall we play a game?

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Always be closing.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
The life of a repo man is always intense.

My name is Thumper.

Elephants ain't got feelings, they're made out of rubber.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Saigon. Shit. I'm still only in Saigon.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
"Hey, wait a minute! What the hell kind of policemen you got in this god damn city? You just turned your back on an armed man."
"You're a treasury officer."
"How do you know that? I just told you that."
"Who would claim to be that who was not? Hmm?"

"And shepherds we shall be..."

"Fiiill youuur haaand, you son-of-a-bitch!"

"Ninja-kick the damn rabbit!" (Points if anyone knows that one without Google)

And my last edit: "I AM THE LAW"

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wandering, but
not lost...I think
Picture of brywards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
"Hey, wait a minute! What the hell kind of policemen you got in this god damn city? You just turned your back on an armed man."
"You're a treasury officer."
"How do you know that? I just told you that."
"Who would claim to be that who was not? Hmm?"

"And shepherds we shall be..."

"Fill your hand, you son - of - a - bitch!"

"Ninja-kick the damn rabbit!" (Points if anyone knows that one without Google)

TMNT

Posts: 2715 | Location: West Texas | Registered: January 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Yup

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Oh, and though it's not a movie...

"Cocksucka!"

-JALLEN

Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
A major defense contractor is selling to terrorists on the black market.

Mr. Sixty Minutes, tell me something I don't know.

It's happening tonight, on your docks.

*That* I didn't know.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Dying ain’t much of a living boy

May the Schwartz be with you

Today my jurisdiction ends here!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"You should have looked out for me, Charlie".

"I could've been a contender, not a bum which is what I am".

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Where Hollywood?....I'm right here"

"He looks like a deranged Easter bunny"

"Excuse me while I whip this out"

Posts: 193 | Registered: May 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Inconceivable!!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
quote:
You think Einstein walked around thinking everybody was a bunch of dumb shits?

quote:
82, 82, 82

quote:
Make work your favorite...that's your new favorite

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Snake Plissken.....I thought you were dead.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
“It’s all ball bearings nowadays.”

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post