SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun Thread: Give Away Movie Lines
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun Thread: Give Away Movie Lines Login/Join 
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
"If you build it, he will come."
"He-e-e-e-re’s Johnny!"
"They’re here!”

Posts: 4700 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Lock and load"

"That'll be the day".

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
quote:
I like Vicky, and she likes me back! And she showed me her boobies, and I like them too!

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
"There ARE no chicks with dicks, Johnny, only guys with tits!!"

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape!

Last day. Capricorn 15's. Year of the city - 2274. Carousel begins.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Put the candle back.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I traded the van for it straight up. I can get 70 miles to a gallon on this hog.

Should I wear my top up ...or down? Or up! Or possibly... tucked in?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape!

good one rusbro

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54642 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I want my two dollars!

Posts: 20101 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
From TV, but still memorable:

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in, Skylar. I am not in danger . . . I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

quote:
Originally posted by equivet:
coffee is for closers

Nice one. Cool

Posts: 10753 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
" Go ahead and make my day ".

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Why the hell are you dressed like a chicken?

You guys give up, or are you thirsty for more?

He's gonna call call the cops!

He's not calling the....from a tree house!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Run! Forest! Run!!!

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
What'cha doin' with that lawn mower blade Karl?

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Could I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mothers of River City, heed that warning before it's too late! Watch for the telltale signs of corruption!
The minute your son leaves the house, does he rebuckle his knickerbockers below the knee? Is there a nicotine stain on his index finger? A dime-novel hidden in the corncrib?
Is he starting to memorize jokes from Captain Billy's Whiz-Bang? Are certain words creeping into his conversation?
Words like "swell" and "so's your old man"? If so my friends, ya got trouble!

pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54642 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you!

Shall we play a game?

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"What 'ya gonna' do with those pies, boys"?

Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
"You had a bullet from World War I in your leg, James! How did it get there?"

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post