SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun Thread: Give Away Movie Lines
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun Thread: Give Away Movie Lines Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Give me the whip.

Throw me the idol.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That fucking nobody is John Wick.

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nobody throws me my guns and says run. Nobody.

Posts: 1504 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Number one: since I wasn't hungry, but thirsty, and number two: they was free? I must've drank me about 15 Dr. Peppers

Do you mind if we dance wif yo dates?

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Yeah, I'm drunk and you're crazy". "Tomorrow I'll be sober and you'll still be crazy".

W.C. Fields.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss?

Posts: 4057 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
"What we have here is failure to communicate."

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
My, my, my. Such a lot of guns around town and so few brains!

I don’t mind if you don’t like my manners. I don’t like them myself. They’re pretty bad. I grieve over them on long winter evenings.

Is that any of your business?
I could make it my business.
I could make your business mine.
Oh, you wouldn’t like it. The pay’s too small

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8382 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
I fart in your general direction.

I'm not dead, yet.

Run away! Run away!

A rabbit?!

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7213 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy.

Posts: 20569 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ragnar
posted Hide Post
And I'm Ron Burgundy. Go fuck yourself, San Diego.
Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Live every day as if it is your last, for one day you’re sure to be right

Posts: 752 | Location: Historic Southpark, Dayton Ohio | Registered: October 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
We bad, we bad.

What's the matter Colonel Sanders, chicken?

Yo Macklin, great party, but no whiskey, we go home now.

Ow, you fat penguin.

Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops.

Posts: 3270 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down.

Good, bad I'm the guy with the gun.

I think I'll. Have that Chesterfield now.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3927 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
"Please can we just calm the fuck down!"

"did IQ's drop sharply while I was away?"

"Never get out of the boat. Absolutely goddamn right."

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11460 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
"I'll have what she's having."

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Ever notice how once in a while you come across somebody you shouldn't have fucked with? That's me."

Posts: 377 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
BLAM!!

Anybody else wanna negotiate?

Posts: 7506 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'.

This. Is. My. BOOMSTICK!

I am a leaf on the wind...watch how I soar.

Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler.

Raspberry. Only one man would DARE give me the raspberry.

And just like that....he's gone.

Posts: 3678 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rover88
posted Hide Post
Sometimes you just gotta say "What the fuck!" and take a chance.

Posts: 640 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: February 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives
posted Hide Post
A man can be an artist ... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece. I have nothing else to say.

"I don't own the night, I only operate a small franchise" - Author unknown

Posts: 2458 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post