SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun Thread: Give Away Movie Lines
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun Thread: Give Away Movie Lines Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Your guns, boy, your guns. I want to hear your guns.

Posts: 116 | Location: State of Confusion | Registered: August 15, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just in town on business. Just in and out. Ha. Just a little of the ol' in and out.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Welcome my friends, welcome to my chocolate factory.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
A few more...

NEVER PLAY Lady of Spain AGAIN!

Taste it, I call it eggs erroneous

This mountain is pure snow, I think I just froze half my brain

So what would you little maniacs like to do first

This? This is ice. This is what happens to water when it gets too cold. This? This is Kent, this is what happens to people when they get to sexually frustrated

Oh no, don't do that. If you shoot him, you'll just make him mad.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are we square?

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"You want me to think you don't want me to go down there.....but the truth of the matter is you really DON'T WANT ME TO GO DOWN THERE"

Posts: 193 | Registered: May 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
If you want a friend, buy a dog.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6404 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
"To my big brother George, the richest man in town!"

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Today, my jurisdiction ends here.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

I'll bet most people get this one wrong.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in the world, she walks into mine.

There'll be no locks or bolts between us, Mary Kate... except those in your own mercenary little heart.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is wrong with me? What have you got? I am dying of tuberculosis. I sleep with the nastiest whore in Kansas. Everyone who knows me hates me, and every morning I wake up surprised that I have to spend another day in this piss-hole world. All of you can kiss my rebel dick!

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff".

Also:
"Jesus Palomino, a Nazi! I knew it, you're all in cahoots! Well, let me tell you something, Mr. Heinie Kraut, I fought your kind in the Great War, and we kicked the living shit out of you!"

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Shichi?! (Seven)?!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
What business does an elf, a man and a dwarf have in the Riddermark? Speak quickly!

May the schwartz be with you!

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
I'd buy that for a dollar.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

I'll bet most people get this one wrong.

Really? It's a no-brainer. Bogart. Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6404 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Release the Krakken!