SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Was Your Breakfast Today?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Was Your Breakfast Today? Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:
Steel cut oats made with wheat germ, flax seeds, raisens cooked with 2% milk.
Along with a container of Fage honey yogurt.
Tasty, nutritious and not bad calorie-wise.

Eek

Heathen!

Good God, you might as well eat dirt.

Big Grin

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Bowl of Raisin Bran, strawberries and banana on top, a granola bar and a Monster Ultra Black.

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
... and a Monster Ultra Black.
I'm not judging you.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
A cup of black coffee while I dress.

Two large eggs over easy fried in bacon grease or butter.

Half a cup of whole milk.

Hand full of blood pressure pills and vitamins.

A cup of black coffee for the road.

Pretty much the same every work day.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
A typical breakfast for me:

Frosted Flakes, toast with peanut butter and psyllium husk mixed with a tablespoon of Tang and about 8 ounces of water. That last one is a homemade version of Metamucil. Doctor wanted me to get more fiber to help with my slightly high cholesterol numbers. Metamucil is really expensive so I make my own now.

Posts: 562 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Coffee and Instant Oatmeal, just like every morning for the last 20-odd years, unless I'm on the road.

I tried the steel-cut designer gourmet oatmeal, wasn't impressed. I roll out with low blood sugar, I want my breakfast NOW and I don't want to have to fuck around getting it.

By the time I turn on the Keurig, put the water on to boil, dig the fixin's out of the cupboard, grab a cup, a bowl and a couple of spoons, the Keurig is ready. Brew first cup, slurp it while checking email and SIGforum, by then the water's hot. Pour it on the instant oatmeal, lug it into the Man Cave, slurp the rest of that first cup of coffee, by then the oatmeal is ready to eat.

Usually have a second cup of coffee while checking my other hangouts (Yes, Virginia, there ARE sites other than SIGforum...GASP!) and then start my day.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15233 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
A fart bar

I hope you aren't car pooling with anyone!!

Just me! Those Fiber One bars don't do that to me any more but if your body is not used to the extra fiber, Lookout!

Posts: 17889 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
... and a Monster Ultra Black.
I'm not judging you.

Big Grin

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Here in Florida my favorite oranges are in season now: Mineola Tangelos. Sweet, juicy, easy to peel, and for the most part seedless.

Those are good!

I had a Gold Nugget Tangerine for breakfast and it was delicious! I hadn't had these tangerines before. I'm heading back to the Fresh Market after work to pick up some more.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Sausage egg and cheese breakfast burrito with a side of refried beans at Magoo's.

Posts: 26906 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Fresh Cantaloupe, Pineapple and Blueberry Yogurt w/ 2 cups of coffee...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Toasted english muffin with egg and spam with OJ

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
2 cups of dark roast coffee first thing. Once I get to work, yogurt with blueberries.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Flat everything bagel with scallion cream cheese and tomato.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I need to pick up some yogurt. Been a long time since that was on my menu and it sounds good.

Anyone like a particular brand? I know there are dozens. Used to eat Yoplait I think.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Mon-Sat: Yogurt
Sun: Sausage gravy & biscuits with Tobasco

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Bran Muffin with honey, yogurt, coffee.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Chick-fil-A chicken biscuit at the drive thru.

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WesleyDelArma:
Two Red Bulls, two hydrocodones, and a handful of M&M's.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post