SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Was Your Breakfast Today?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Was Your Breakfast Today? Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheese and crackers.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
2 Coffees, BJ's ...

I can't think of a better way to start the day.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
3 eggs, 1/4lb grilled hamburger. just about the same as it has been the last 4 years.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
My normal weekday 75 mph breakfast - a Kind bar

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Two slices of last nights left over pizza.

Posts: 2222 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
A bowl of steel cut oats with a dollop of peanut butter, a handful of blue berries, 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts and 1 Tbs. of butter.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yogurt, Belvita protein bar, OJ and coffee.
Used to be cereal everyday but I'm lactose intolerant now.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
A shot of whiskey and a red beer.

Ready for the day!

Posts: 20108 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Four slices bacon (I was trying to finish the package), one egg, scrambled, with kalamata olives and pimento cheese. Wrapped in a tortilla with Crystal hot sauce.

Not an average weekday breakfast, but I took a vacation day to work on the hooptie. And it decided to rain. So I opened a Seagrams wine cooler (easy, easy, the girl left them...)

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
strong coffee with stevia and coconut oil - Roll Eyes

-TVz

Posts: 432 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Atkins Sausage Scramble and coffee with half and half.

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Probably going to Harry and Larry's BBQ in Winter Garden for lunch. MMMMM.... Brisket....

Then you'll be really hungry, they are closed on Mondays http://harryandlarrys.com/

Frozen strawberrys, pineapple and melon bits over greek yougurt with granola.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
16 eggs, a pound of bacon, a quart and a half of orange juice, three cups of grits with butter, and some cold pizza out of the fridge from last night.

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Steel cut oatmeal, 1 maple sausage pork patty, crisp slice of country cured bacon, 2 eggs over easy, toast, coffee, OJ.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
2 cups of coffee, a large piece of leftover Papa Murphy's Cowboy pizza that I added extra cheese and diced jalapeno peppers to, that cooked on the Weber with 1 small chunk of mesquite last night. Healthy? Mmmm, no. Delicious? Oh hell yeah!! Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Glass of cranberry juice and a banana.

Posts: 5697 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, and I ate two large packages of Twizzlers while I was waiting for my breakfast to be prepared.

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I never eat breakfast – just lunch and supper. I know that many nutritionists claim that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but I ignore nutritionists.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8959 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Steel cut oats made with wheat germ, flax seeds, raisens cooked with 2% milk.
Along with a container of Fage honey yogurt.
Tasty, nutritious and not bad calorie-wise.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
5 minute grits with swiss cheese, smoked turkey and butter.

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post