SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In what car did you drive away from your wedding?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In what car did you drive away from your wedding? Login/Join 
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
1994 Ford Mustang. First car I ever bought on my own

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
1958 Volvo PV 544 Not mine, but like this >>

Posts: 1492 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
1980 Ford Bronco 4X4. 34 years ago June 10th.

Posts: 6592 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1960 Mercury Comet

____

I'm filled with gratitude for the blessings I've received.

Posts: 710 | Location: So Cal | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1965 Burgundy Ford Mustang Coupe 289 automatic with 4 barrel carb. 225 HP. It was my wife's "daily driver" during her high school and college years. It was actually her father's car as he bought it new in the spring of 1965. That was the last time it was "her" car...after our honeymoon in July 1984, he "repossessed" it. He still has it over 52 years after he bought it, but sadly for the last 15 he has let it just sit in disrepair in a barn. He has ignored all our pleadings to restore it over the years. Now it is so far gone it will be an overwhelming job to get it in the shape it deserves for such a classic icon.

Posts: 377 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
'77 Cutlass. Red with white vinyl top. I loved that beautiful car.

Posts: 11983 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
1968 Ford LTD in Gig Harbor, WA

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4275 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T. 440 magnum. Lime Green.
Car and wife both duds.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mercedes W140 S600 V12 sedan. Rental with chauffeur.

Before you think it was all that and a bag of chips, we only made it ~6' before realizing the rear pass side window wouldn't go back up. Driver fooled around with it for a long time before finally getting it to go up.

Memories!

Posts: 217 | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
66 mustang, to bad it was only a 6 banger

Guns-I have some

Posts: 213 | Location: missouri | Registered: December 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
70 Mustang

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5236 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
This was me leaving our wedding.

1995 Camaro Z28 Convertible.

Posts: 270 | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
1995 Camry LE Coupe.

You know what the funny thing is?

That car outlasted the marriage. Roll Eyes

Toyota Camry: More loyal and dependable than the [ex]wife.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My old 2001 Mustang...wish I could say it was the B-17 instead.

Posts: 79 | Registered: February 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1950's something Mercedes limousine. The ride from wedding to reception was a gift from a friend. Quite a high tech car for the time. It had a pedal in the floor that greased all the suspension joints when you pushed it.

Posts: 2158 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
94 Civic. Wonderful car. 5 speed and a sunroof. I loved it.

Posts: 11432 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loved those Texas
one room schools
posted Hide Post
1951 Buick. It threw a rod a few weeks later. So I bought a 1947 Studebaker.

"Louis was furious with the sharks. He thought they had an understanding: The men would stay out of the sharks' turf - the water - and the sharks would stay off theirs - the raft...If the sharks were going to try to eat him, he was going to try to eat them." From Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

Posts: 1862 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Surfer
posted Hide Post
66 Mercury Comet Cyclone GT with high performance 390.Loved that car but had to trade for a 69 chevell with AC when wife got pregnant.

Posts: 1639 | Location: South East Mo. | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
1965 Sport Fury. White with a black vinyl roof. 383 with a 3 barrel.

Posts: 5679 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MS New Amsterdam (married onboard) out of Vancouver bound for Alaska.

Posts: 9023 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post