SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In what car did you drive away from your wedding?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In what car did you drive away from your wedding? Login/Join 
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted
This was my 1970 Caprice Classic. Was my mafia car... you could stuff a dozen bodies in the trunk.

I wish I still had this car. Would shine up real nice for a Cars & Coffee.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
None at the time we didn't own a car so we took a cab. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Now ex-wife. 1989 Firebird Formula WS6. If you've ever emailed me, now you know why I have a bizarre email address.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21108 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
'71 Chevy Malibu SS

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
1985 Ford Thunderbird, tan, with a 302 v8.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1993 Ford Mustang LX 5.0L V8

-----------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
My company car at the time, a '79 Camaro. How I hated that car, 4th and the last one.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8380 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
In 1985, my new FIL's '68 Corvette convertible.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
For the wedding in France, an Audi A6.

For the Vegas wedding, didn't need one.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30901 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Wedding in Taiwan. My FIL's Ford Escape, lol.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7150 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
65 Beetle "Gertie"....who took us on a marvelous 4000 mile journey.....at a total gas cost of $35....well....it 49 years ago & gas was then well under 25 cents/gallon nearly everywhere....except Phoenix where I rushed to buy at 17.9....only to find one down the road for 11.9!!!!

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
1995 3/4 ton Chevy. Regular cab, 2x4, 6.5TD, 5spd.

Posts: 6345 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
1974 Ford Pinto! Brand new.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7275 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
1989 4WD Suburban. It was a year old at the time, though.

Posts: 27162 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Early 1980s VW Rabbit. We were taking our bikes on the honeymoon and that was the car with the Yak rack on top.

Posts: 4558 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
1976 Datsun pickup.

Posts: 5748 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
'09 challenger, white with a black racing stripe.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8239 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
1973 Toyota Celica coupe.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
It was 1983, and I was driving a 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais.

Posts: 3532 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10831 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post