SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
6 today and I feel very lucky to have solved it at all. Too many possibilities,

Same here. Thought sure I was gonna bust my streak.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15489 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
4 yesterday
2 today. First guess was lucky,

Posts: 3589 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Six yesterday, 5 today. Too many possibilities yesterday, too few today.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
5. Not a word I would guess to be used the game.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Not a word I would guess to be used the game.

Agreed.

I got it in 3, but only because I got 4 letters on the first two guesses and the word was really the only one that would fit. Never would have guessed it otherwise.

Posts: 6567 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Question for you Wordle folks: Do you consider it "cheating" to use a site like Rock, Paper, Shotgun to see if a word has already been used for a solution for Wordle?

I know there are sites out there that post the correct word, but I don't look at them. But, I have been using Rock, Paper, Shotgun to see if a word I'm considering is still "in play".

Thoughts?

Posts: 6567 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
What is the longest win streak on the Forum? This is my longest stretch of wins yet:

Posts: 4459 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Big Grin I'm stupid compared to you.

I had a couple hundred games with slightly better stats before replacing phone and starting a new.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I'm on a 235 streak, 386 total played, 99% correct

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15977 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
I'm on a 235 streak, 386 total played, 99% correct

That's impressive!!

Posts: 4459 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Four this morning

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
No clue what this word means.

I thought I was going to get it in two or three....

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
No clue what this word means.

Heck, it's not even a word Wink

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11090 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I got it in 4, thinking no way it was a word
3 yesterday

Googled today's word, was not what I expecting.

Posts: 15977 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Got it in 5. I knew the "chiefly British" definition.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My current streak is 488 out of over 700 played.

Posts: 39 | Registered: September 05, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Yet another word I've never heard of and a puzzle I thought I'd have solved in 2-3 guesses.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Yet again another word I've never heard in my life. Is wordle just making shit up now?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Yes, it's a word. I had a 50-50 chance it get it in three but went with the wrong word so got it in four.

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Got yesterday in 3
Today in 4. Definitely a fairly common word IMO.

Updated stats:
402 played
99% wins
261 streak