SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Thanksgiving to all SIGforum readers, members and their family and friends
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Thanksgiving to all SIGforum readers, members and their family and friends Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving, para, and to all the members of this wonderful Forum. I have a big plate to pray over, and I’m grateful.

Posts: 13154 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para, and a most Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and everyone from this fine community, as well.

Posts: 1699 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to you Sir as well, and to all members of the SIGforum family!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8756 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the forum. All in all I have much to be thankful for.

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15987 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
My best wishes to all to enjoy the best of Thanksgiving.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11233 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Posts: 7313 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Your surly admin is most grateful, though in the day-to-day it doesn't show. My best and most sincere wishes to all of you and yours.

And to you, your wife, family, and our SIGforum community.

BTW, you aren’t surly. You run the best damned forum on the interweb and for that, thank YOU!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31357 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving

JC

Posts: 1266 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to para and all on SIGforum

Posts: 19493 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5719 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Thanks Para, I love hanging out here. Thanks to you this is my perfect spot.

Posts: 7517 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving all!

Posts: 17869 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
You’re welcome. Thank you for the forum and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well.

Happy Thanksgiving to all SIGforum members and their families.

Posts: 10791 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to Para and rest of Sigforum.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16596 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all and your families. You guys are some of the best our country has to offer. Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19089 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving y'all!!!

Posts: 1977 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post