SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Thanksgiving to all SIGforum readers, members and their family and friends
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Thanksgiving to all SIGforum readers, members and their family and friends Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
A most Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, and I wish to take this opportunity to give special thanks to the members of SIGforum, who saved my bacon this year and who, literally, made all the difference for me.

Your surly admin is most grateful, though in the day-to-day it doesn't show. My best and most sincere wishes to all of you and yours.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Happy thanksgiving and thanks for the best place on the webz to hang out.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope everyone on the best forum has a great and happy Thanksgiving. Grateful for a lot this year. Thanks Para.

Posts: 7348 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Para.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving from the bird brother households.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for making this place for everyone to enjoy!!

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your wife as well Para. I hope that all the members here have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Thank you and a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Be Safe and enjoy!

Rick

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Thank you for all that you do.
And you’re most welcome.

Posts: 540 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Thanks to everyone here for making this place special. We have much to be thankful for...

A very Happy Thanksgiving to Para and everyone here.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving, Para. Thank you for all you do to make SIGforum great.

Posts: 1453 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving Boss and everyone. This is surely a unique place and awesome place to hang out.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

And Happy Thanksgiving to all here!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Para. We really appreciate what you do to make this place a haven for us.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2540 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. This forum is not the least of the things for which I'm thankful.

(It's traditional to post this pic.)

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving, Para, and all!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to you, para, and to all of SIGforum!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving gents. Extremely thankful for this forum and all of you!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post