SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Thanksgiving to all SIGforum readers, members and their family and friends
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Thanksgiving to all SIGforum readers, members and their family and friends Login/Join 
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Thank you and we are all some grumpy old men.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3692 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all, and thanks for having this place for us!

Archerman

Posts: 2483 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving all!

I spent mine working, getting ready to eat some thanksgiving burritos.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20809 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have a Happy Thanksgiving Para. Lots of things to be thankful for this year for me as well. Hope you and your family enjoy the day.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1112 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to you Para, and to all here.

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I have so much in my life to be grateful and thankful for.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Para and all the forum members. We all have much to be thankful for and one is this unique oasis on the internet.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Very Happy Thanksgiving to you boss and to all here.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to you, parabellum, and to a really good group of guys.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving, my friends!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Same to you and your family, Para. Thank you for providing the SigForum to us all.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to Para and everyone here, we all have much to be thankful for.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your family!

Today was one of the few Thanksgivings that I was able to spend at home helping my wife cook an excellent meal and hanging out with the family.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8333 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving one and all !

Posts: 542 | Registered: April 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Para!

Posts: 4809 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope everyone has had an awesome Thanksgiving filled with great food, friends, and family.

Posts: 1218 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir, most sincerely. And thank you to all sigforum members. Happy Thanksgiving!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Sorry I am late to the party....Happy thanksgiving to all of the members here.. But let us not forget our service members serving away from home be it in another state / across the country / or across a ocean / or on another continent.... Spent turkey day 1969 inside the Korean DMZ on combat patrol and lunch meal was a cold c-rations box (meatballs and spagetti). ......................... drill sgt.

Posts: 1999 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and all.

Hope your meals were tasty and the conversation lively.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post