SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Thanksgiving to all SIGforum readers, members and their family and friends
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Thanksgiving to all SIGforum readers, members and their family and friends Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving All! The house never smelled so good.

Posts: 3593 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para, and happy Thanksgiving to you sir. You’re my favorite “surly admin”. Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8941 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving!

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving!! I’m grateful to be born in America!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Posts: 12179 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to Para, his family and all the SF members and their families.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6315 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great community!

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to you Para! and to all of the goofy, funny, helpful, talented, insightful, wonderful people on this forum.

Posts: 11379 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love you all!

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2339 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 621 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1894 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Happy Thanksgiving to you and your wife Para. Sigforum is one of the many things I'm Thankful for this Holiday Season.

There's a level headed consistency to your surly attitude and it's comforting. Thanks for all you do.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
More Cheers & Happy Thanksgiving wishes to one & all.

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all my SIGforum family!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Thank You and same to you and yours.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all! This is a great place!

Posts: 6619 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Posts: 1742 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post