SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mc Rib is coming back
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mc Rib is coming back Login/Join 
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Today was my once-in-a-lifetime experience with a McRib® meal.

With protection.

Whad ju think of it...pretty nasty eh?

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
The "meat" was tasteless. The color and texture was like paper machete when its just dry enough to form into ... into ... well, maybe a replica of a piece of ersatz pork ribs.

I didn't finish the 'meat' or bun, but the pickle slices and onion fragments were pretty good.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Had one yesterday. First one in 15-20 years. Good enough but not something I would ever miss. Seems like something in the frozen section of the grocery made by Oncor.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Blasphemers. All of you. Blasphemers.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
And like a Thief in the Night it was gone!!
Went to try to grab one more tonight and guess Sunday was the last day.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I stole this just so I could leave it here... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Blasphemy!!!!

It has nothing but pure goodness in it. Big Grin

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Get ready boys!!!!!

However you might have to do a little searching had to stop in the local McDonalds today.
I asked if we were good to go next week? She said that it is only going to be at select locations.

They had not gotten any promos or stuff to make the McRibs so I’ll likely have to check other locations.

————————————————

Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
It is the most wonderful time of the year!

Thank you for keeping this thread going.

No Haters!!! Big Grin

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post

Posts: 952 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One True IcePick
Picture of eyrich
posted Hide Post
McRib has been nasty since they changed them sometime in the 90s.

I mean it was probably nasty then too, but at least it didn't taste like artificially flavored ground up cardboard.

Never again.

Posts: 858 | Location: IL | Registered: September 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
If any one of you reprobates ever make it to North Georgia, I will take you for a real BBQ sandwich.

You will never desire that nasty McDonald's trash ever again.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
If any one of you reprobates ever make it to North Georgia, I will take you for a real BBQ sandwich.

Honestly it has nothing to do with being good/real BBQ. I have had the best of the best BBQ across the country.
It has no bearing on the McRib.
I don’t want a McRib because it is fine cuisine. I just want a McRib because it is McRib and nothing more.
I’ll have to say though pretty sure it was Beancooker who suggested the hot mustard addition to the McRib and I now agree!!

But if I am ever around I’ll still take you up on that BBQ offer!

————————————————

Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
McRib and fries is the only reason to eat at McDonalds

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
quote:
She said that it is only going to be at select locations.

If I were a franchise owner I would be PISSED about this.

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

Honestly it has nothing to do with being good/real BBQ. I have had the best of the best BBQ across the country.
It has no bearing on the McRib.
I don’t want a McRib because it is fine cuisine. I just want a McRib because it is McRib and nothing more.
I’ll have to say though pretty sure it was Beancooker who suggested the hot mustard addition to the McRib and I now agree!!

But if I am ever around I’ll still take you up on that BBQ offer!

I'm going to have to agree, I get one or two when they come around, I'm under no illusion that they are actual BBQ. It's fun almost ironic or satirical. They don't taste great or horrible and are on par with most other big fast food franchises offerings. There's something about asking your coworker about if they got a McRib and laughing about how disgusting they are but still good somehow.

Also add me to the BBQ list.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaMike:
McRib and fries is the only reason to eat at McDonalds
And wiping the fries thru the BBQ sauce that has dripped off the McRib is the best part.

Posts: 3560 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
I look forward to this time every year.

I’m good for at least 4 of them.

Posts: 3220 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Could this day get any better?

For those on the hunt!

https://mcriblocator.com

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I am driving home this afternoon from a friends house. I’ll be in Flagstaff around lunchtime, looks like I’ll be seeing if ole Ronald warmed up some ribs.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post