SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Questions for our professional pilots
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Questions for our professional pilots Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
I just don't have the energy to sit around bloviating about aviation ON MY DAYS OFF.

And yet here you are. Not discussing the thread topic.

Go figure.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:
I just don't have the energy to sit around bloviating about aviation ON MY DAYS OFF.

Go figure.
Mr. used-to-be erj_pilot (now Mr. Boeing_pilot), responded to you. I do not see any need to call him out for that.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30644 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:

Go figure.
Mr. used-to-be erj_pilot (now Mr. Boeing_pilot), responded to you. I do not see any need to call him out for that.

No, he called for the thread to be locked because he didn't like the direction it went. Then he went on to say that he doesn't have the time on his day off to post.

And yet there he was, posting. That was the point...no time to post, except to come on and say he doesn't have time to post, and lock the thread.

Productive.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post