SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    No significant alcohol or "drugs" since March 15. I'm in the middle of proving a point.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No significant alcohol or "drugs" since March 15. I'm in the middle of proving a point. Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Who's in contact with this member?

We've talked before. Trying to get him to call me.

Posts: 17215 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
Yes, Smudge I recall our discussion, and I told you where I was at. What provoked me was that I started vomiting, eventually blood. The last time my esophogeal varices burst I eventually ended up in very far away Vancouver, WA. (Covid had just begun then, but I already had the correct masks.)

If if were to ask any doctor, they're not going to tell me to drink alcohol, when that is what I need. As I typed, I'm making a point, and I want my insulin. (Which I do not need if I don't eat.) While expired, I do have testing equipment for diabetes.

This discussions of paramedics is wrong. 911 gets me no paramedics, just EMTs in 30 minutes who can't be of help. (I know them.)

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I also have esophogeal varices that bled and filled my stomach with blood a few times. Throwing up that much blood is a sight. We've got a lot in common, man. My blood sugar was through the roof, I wasn't eating, I was just drinking. I have quite literally been exactly there. I'm a lot better now.

My number is in your email. Call me. We'll talk shop, trade notes.

Posts: 17215 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
I type slowly, keep that in mind.

I'll call you Smudge, but I don't have your phone number, and you don't have mine. (There is no mobile phone service out here, and there never will be mobile phone service out here.)

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
An 'okay' EMT is preferable to no EMT. That is why there is something rather than nothing. Please call 911.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5967 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rh:
Yes, Smudge I recall our discussion, and I told you where I was at. What provoked me was that I started vomiting, eventually blood. The last time my esophogeal varices burst I eventually ended up in very far away Vancouver, WA. (Covid had just begun then, but I already had the correct masks.)

If if were to ask any doctor, they're not going to tell me to drink alcohol, when that is what I need. As I typed, I'm making a point, and I want my insulin. (Which I do not need if I don't eat.) While expired, I do have testing equipment for diabetes.

This discussions of paramedics is wrong. 911 gets me no paramedics, just EMTs in 30 minutes who can't be of help. (I know them.)

Rh, do you have insulin now and have you checked your blood sugar? If so, what is your blood sugar now?

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
I’m certain your EMT’s have access to ALS and can get care to you, if you call it will start help your way. I know you’re posting what’s in your head, and to you it makes perfect sense, a lot of us here are scratching our heads. Call 9-1-1, you can be mad at us later.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Are you outside of Olympia?

Posts: 107722 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rh:
I type slowly, keep that in mind.

I'll call you Smudge, but I don't have your phone number, and you don't have mine. (There is no mobile phone service out here, and there never will be mobile phone service out here.)

I just emailed it to the email address in your profile.

Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
Yes Para, I am far away from the I-5 corridor. I'm on the US 101 trail.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Are you in a residence, or are you in a hotel room?

Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
Oh dear, I created this not really realizing that I don't really use protonmail, but I got your email Smudge.

Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
You may want to start here.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Hours: Available 24 hours. Languages: English, Spanish. Learn more
800-273-8255

Do you have any local churches or friends that you can talk to or reach out for help?

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7081 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
Private residence Para - home.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rh:
I got your email Smudge.

Oh, good. Give me a call, man.

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rh:
Oh dear, I created this not really realizing that I don't really use protonmail, but I got your email Smudge.

What is the best way to reach you, say we wanted to mail you something?

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you value your membership here as much as you say, then please give P220 Smudge the information he asks from you.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Posts only from rh and P220 Smudge right now, please.

I realize you guys are trying to help, but focus is needed at the moment

Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
SIG4EVA, the point of this topic was to show professionals who drive Mercedes were wrong. I intend to maximize my life. I'm not just looking for drugs from them.

Oh no, Opera (the browser) wants to update itself, but I need to read and reply to Smudge ...

Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
Phone number sent to Smudge ...