SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Democratic Supreme Court Justice Breyer Plans To Retire Before Midterms
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Democratic Supreme Court Justice Breyer Plans To Retire Before Midterms Login/Join 
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I think it has more to do with progressives' goal of making pedophilia a recognized "sexual preference"

https://www.opindia.com/2018/0...ves-are-at-it-again/

https://link.springer.com/arti...7/s10508-021-02057-x

(paywall) https://www.nytimes.com/2014/1...der-not-a-crime.html

quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
So who in her family is the pervert?

Her dad or uncle?

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
I think it has more to do with progressives' goal of making pedophilia a recognized "sexual preference"

https://www.opindia.com/2018/0...ves-are-at-it-again/

https://link.springer.com/arti...7/s10508-021-02057-x

(paywall) https://www.nytimes.com/2014/1...der-not-a-crime.html

quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
So who in her family is the pervert?

Her dad or uncle?

Makes perfect sense now that we know that the entire world leader ship was hanging with Jeffrey Epstein

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26758 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
So she's gonna defer to a biologist to define what a woman is. I'll take it. Painted herself into a corner.

Except here in bizarro world.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5524 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
So she's gonna defer to a biologist to define what a woman is. I'll take it. Painted herself into a corner.

Except here in bizarro world.
Loved the woman Tucker Carlson had on his show tonight that was caught on video at a swim meet commenting on Lia Thomas when some smarmy little prick in the crowd asked her if she was a biologist. Her response...."No I'm not. I'm also not a veterinarian, but I know what a dog is." Boom. Mic drop.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I can define what a "woman" is: a woman is an adult human whose DNA has 2 X chromosomes; and a man is an adult human with an X and a Y chromosome. That is as simple and unequivocal as it can get.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
The Emperor has no clothes.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Tucker does a good job going after Sharticus and his ridiculousness

Can't get it to embed

https://video.foxnews.com/v/63...036001#sp=show-clips

Posts: 5540 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can't get it to embed

Use rumble.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24585 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ I watched that and almost retched watching Booker and his emotional fawning over Jackson. It was utterly disgusting, and wholly inappropriate during confirmation questioning.

flashguy

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Justice Thomas is releasing released from hospitalization !!!

'Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was released from the hospital Friday morning following a nearly week-long stay for an infection.

Thomas, 73, had been sick with an infection and was admitted to Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C., on Friday evening after experiencing "flu-like" symptoms. Thomas did not participate in oral arguments in the courtroom this week."

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...as-released-hospital

Posts: 16171 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Thank God.

Posts: 20569 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
GOP Support For Jackson Evaporates After Confirmation Hearings Go Sideways

Democrats hoping to snag at least one Republican Senator to support Supreme Court Nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson may need to dig deep to secure all 50 members of their party - as GOP support for the controversial judge has all but evaporated following a week of contentious confirmation hearings.

A simple majority of all 50 Democrats can confirm Jackson without GOP support, with Vice President Kamala Harris breaking any tie - and with Friday's announcement from Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) that he'll support Jackson, it only leaves Sen. Kyrsten Sinema as the other potential roadblock on the radar.

On Thursday, Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell (KY) formally announced his opposition to Brown's nomination, saying in a statement: "After studying the nominee's record and watching her performance this week, I cannot and will not support Judge Jackson for a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court."

One Democrat 'has a feeling' however...

"We’re going to get some GOP support. …I feel like we’re going to get some folks," said Sen. Doug Jones (D-AL), who has been helping advance Jackson's nomination through the Senate.

Sen. Dick Durban thinks there's a chance, telling The Hill "I still think there’s a chance. …I’ve talked to a few of them," while declining to "name names."

If no Republicans vote for Jackson, she'll be the second justice in US history to be confirmed entirely by one party - the first being Justice Amy Coney Barrett in 2020, who GOP Sen. Susan Collins (ME) crossed the aisle to vote against.

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...hearings-go-sideways

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24585 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I can define what a "woman" is: a woman is an adult human whose DNA has 2 X chromosomes; and a man is an adult human with an X and a Y chromosome. That is as simple and unequivocal as it can get.

flashguy
You can also add to that that a woman can reproduce life. Contrary to the utter BS being vomited out by progressives, men don't.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:

flashguy
You can also add to that that a woman can reproduce life. Contrary to the utter BS being vomited out by progressives, men don't.

Human parthenogenesis is not yet perfected, but I am sure woke scientists are working on it.

Posts: 16171 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:

flashguy

Human parthenogenesis is not yet perfected, but I am sure woke scientists are working on it.
Yep, and if the past is any indicator of the future, their results will end in three legged, three eyed, genderless zombies. I tell ya, when the human race eventually disappears from this planet, I am confident it will be specifically due to the meddling of scientific 'experts'.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Children can be either XX or XY, getting one of their mother's 2 X chromosomes and either the X or Y from their fathers. So far as I know there have been no children born YY, and by natural processes it would be impossible, since females don't have a Y chromosome to donate. I suppose that it would be possible to genetically manipulate a fertilized egg to have 2 Y chromosomes, but I don't know if such an egg would even develop into a fetus--since the X and Y chromosomes are different, there are no doubt some genes found only in the X that might be essential to the development process. I'm hoping that no one tries the experiment.

flashguy

Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Back to the point. Will Manchin bail us out on this one? The Democritters don't need any Republican votes if they can keep all their people on the reservation.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
Back to the point. Will Manchin bail us out on this one? The Democritters don't need any Republican votes if they can keep all their people on the reservation.
No, Manchin to vote For. https://www.reuters.com/world/...-jackson-2022-03-25/

Posts: 4057 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
The illogic of a woman nominated to SCOTUS specifically because she is a woman, who cannot define what a woman is. If she can't define her primary qualifying characteristic she is a moron or a liar. But why should I be closed minded, when she could very well be both?

Posts: 4920 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Sinema may still be a wild card. But I wouldn't bet my lunch money on her saving us.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30908 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post