SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year. Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
We should already be aware, in this case, it wasn’t a homeless illegal alien who was just released on his own recognizance for attempted murder last weekend and is currently upset it’s taking so long for the free medical attention / surgery to help with his delusions of gender and the little sausage tween his legs.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It might be.

Chances are, this incident actually occurred.

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

I'm just saying that it's possible Razz

My first thought. Butt stuff that went terribly wrong. Wife is out of the house. Explaining how the perp got into the mansion in Pacific Heights, the most exclusive neighborhood in SF.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16677 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
All through the decades, every time a Democrat got elected, Dad would predict the USA was going to Hell in a handbasket.

Dad was a modern day Nostradamus.

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonder if he's been released on no bail yet. You know, like every other miscreant in that wonderful city

Posts: 767 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Anarchists hit their home on New Years
Spray painted the garage with their demands

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure why SFPD or other LEO are investigating the crime.....it's not like the DA will bring up charges and prosecute the suspect.

Wouldn't it be funny if was some druggie, trans, non-binary, unhoused, BIPOC, chest-feeding nutjob that was suspected of the crime? The person would have several get out of jail free cards.

Oddly, not being reported by SFGate.com (SF Chronicle).

P229

Posts: 3823 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Sounds like her home has the same security as our border.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Chances are, this incident actually occurred.

My thinking is this: It is entirely likely it occurred more or less as reported. If it did, there's a short list of the types who would engage in this sort of thing, and exactly none of it looks good for the people running California. 99% probability that it's:

A) A homeless drug addict.
B) An illegal immigrant.
C) A homeless illegal immigrant drug addict.

Who is responsible for those things being a problem? A real head-scratcher, that one. Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas. It'll be interesting to see how the story is handled by the leftist media going forward.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:

The U.S. Capitol Police said in a statement that it is "assisting the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the San Francisco Police with a joint investigation into a break-in at the California home of the Speaker of the House of Representatives."

"Special Agents with the USCP’s California Field Office quickly arrived on-scene, while a team of investigators from the Department’s Threat Assessment Section was simultaneously dispatched from the East Coast to assist the FBI and the San Francisco Police with a joint investigation," it added. "The law enforcement agencies will provide more information when it can be released. "

Wait, I thought Nancy was trying to defund the police.....

How confusing. I guess you defund them until you need them.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
My thinking is this: It is entirely likely it occurred more or less as reported. If it did, there's a short list of the types who would engage in this sort of thing, and exactly none of it looks good for the people running California. 99% probability that it's:

A) A homeless drug addict.
B) An illegal immigrant.
C) A homeless illegal immigrant drug addict.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Agreed.

Posts: 17223 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/us/pau...iolent-home-invasion

The Associated Press reported Pelosi was severely beaten with a hammer and suffered blunt force injuries. He was taken to a nearby hospital and was "expected to make a full recovery,"

The red brick, four-bedroom, three-bathroom estate covers over 3,330 square feet and is worth an estimated $8.6 million, according to Zillow.

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Full recovery while beaten with a hammer? Does not make sense unless they missed his head.

Posts: 17223 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

The red brick, four-bedroom, three-bathroom estate covers over 3,330 square feet and is worth an estimated $8.6 million, according to Zillow.

$8.6 million and your neighbor is still right up your ass.

That's not what I had imagined. I had assumed a gated estate with a decent amount of property.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
It doesn't make sense, but it's probably because we're not going to get the whole truth about the incident.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The information so far released smells more fishy than a tuna boat. Some stranger enters the Pelosi home and gets the upper hand on Mr. Pelosi and seriously injures him. Yet, the perpetrator gets apprehended. The FBI is currently investigating the circumstances and we know they do not discuss or release information on any on-going or potential investigations. Call me skeptical, but I think the true facts will never see the light of day.

Posts: 282 | Location: Central PA | Registered: November 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Full recovery while beaten with a hammer? Does not make sense unless they missed his head.
It might have been one of these.

posted Hide Post
Wonder what type of security they have.

Doesn't sound like any.

Posts: 7017 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
Wonder what type of security they have.

Doesn't sound like any.
Maybe one of these?

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Av8nShooter:
The information so far released smells more fishy than a tuna boat. Some stranger enters the Pelosi home and gets the upper hand on Mr. Pelosi and seriously injures him. Yet, the perpetrator gets apprehended.

Yep, the whole story doesn't make sense (full recovery after 82 yo beaten with a hammer?), why I'm leaning more towards my prior post.

Wonder what Pauly's blood/alcohol level was.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16677 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post