SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Every bit of this is a bunch of made up crap. None of it has any meaning. "Identifying" as a turnip doesn't make you a turnip, although it does align the intelligence.

I'm not acknowledging made up crap so some attention whore can feel good about forcing people to see the world their way.

That's what I've been saying for years.

I can identify as the Queen of England if I want, but anyone who addressed me as "Your Majesty" would just as mentally ill as me.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
We just had an Abortion Amendment. (Bought and paid for by George Soros) it was heavily pushed with commercials telling how It was all about women's rights. The word Woman was not in the Amendment. It was " Any individual" which includes minors.
I was told that Trans males can also become pregnant.

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9088 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
The guy on the left makes the most salient point about the disturbing trend in the acceptance of a “gender less” society; real supposed academics are on board with all the gender nonsense foisted upon the scientific world.

This is a tenant of communism. Everyone is the same. All are equal in all ways.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire: All are equal in all ways.

Equal in that you are worthless to the apparatchik.

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
This is a tenant of communism. Everyone is the same...

And a direct affront to God. He made us male and female, and we should celebrate the wonderful differences, not try to erase or cover-up His creation.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

Rita is friggin' HILARIOUS!!! And SPOT ON TRUTHFUL!!!

No, you misguided MORON. You ARE a SIR! You're a dude with some kind of after-market boob enhancement swingin' twig and berries, so you are a MAN, i.e., a "SIR". JSMH...

Credit: p220cop...TIMELY post!!!

LMFAO!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I'm might be confused.

He dresses up like a female whore, then get's pissy when someone calls him "sir". (Whom he is.)

Then, he points out the the Waiter D, did this by stating "He called me "Sir" after I asked him, not to do that."

So, my question. How is it that he can call him a he but gets mad he he calls him a he, if both are calling each other him or he when each makes the assumption that him and he are him's and he's?

Sheesh!

Or is it, Heesh?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44460 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/spor...6d03d25cb3395e&ei=15

Female boxer withdraws from tournament after learning opponent is transgender

A female boxer withdraw from a Canadian tournament citing safety fears after being told hours before the fight that her opponent is transgender.

Dr. Katia Bissonette had been due to face off with Mya Walmsley at the 2023 Provincial Golden Glove Championship in Victoriaville, Quebec. The pair were matched up in the event, which intends to give novices a chance to qualify for December’s Canadian Championship, last month but Bissonette says she learned at an hour’s notice that Walmsley is transgender.
<snip>

Do you blame Bissonette? Pffff...not for a second!!! It is a SHAME, however, the "it girl" was allowed to be declared a winner by default. Trophies for EVERYBODY!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
And HOPEFULLY, this insane house of cards will keep falling...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/spor...6d03d25cb3395e&ei=37

The female pool player who won’t play against trans women

Controversy. Accusation and counter-accusation. A dramatic walkout. A high-profile player withdrawing in protest. This week saw yet another women’s sport plunged into disarray and division over the inclusion of transgender competitors.

Admittedly, vanishingly few of us had previously even heard of the women’s professional pool league. But as two of its leading Norwich-based exponents publicly refused to play against trans women, this hitherto unsung game has found itself unexpectedly exposed to the full glare of the media.
<snip>

Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Apparently some confusion in handling the stick and balls here!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4653 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
So do you have to carry around a little cheat sheet in order to keep mentally ill freaks like this teacher happy? SMDH

https://x.com/WallStreetSilv/s...347432328642877?s=20

Posts: 34541 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
N.Y. will stop using terms like 'feminine hygiene' and 'sanitary napkin', says Gov. Hochul

https://www.msn.com/en-us/heal...winp2fptaskbar&ei=14

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
N.Y. will stop using terms like 'feminine hygiene' and 'sanitary napkin', says Gov. Hochul

https://www.msn.com/en-us/heal...winp2fptaskbar&ei=14
Yeah...because "men" can menstruate. So I guess "Feminine" is offensive???? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
So I guess "Feminine" is offensive???? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

FWIW the feminine mystique hasn't been a thing for many years.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8546 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Every single kid in that class needs to demand to be treated as an eagle, or a platypus,or some made up bullshit pronoun and scream to the principal when she makes a mistake

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10752 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Noticed this the other day… Roll Eyes

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11220 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
I’d take them out and stuff them in the urinal and flush just to prove a point

Posts: 2859 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sanitary napkins? Take a few, put 'em in your first aid kit.

Posts: 109051 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Sanitary napkins? Take a few, put 'em in your first aid kit.

Well, when you're stuffing a wound...

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27123 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post