SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stash of cocaine found in White House
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stash of cocaine found in White House Login/Join 
posted
Sooo, whose fingerprints do you think will be identified on the package?

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2895 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Took me a couple seconds to figure out that your signature is not part of the post..

Posts: 7425 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
It's now the Crack House.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34140 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Link?

In answer to the question posed in the OP, my guess would be some janitor or other person of no consequence.

Posts: 6511 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:
Took me a couple seconds to figure out that your signature is not part of the post..

People can add “ hr ” to the beginning of their signature line and it will make a divider.

Place the “ hr” inside square brackets [ ] and it’ll work

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11308 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
Link?

In answer to the question posed in the OP, my guess would be some janitor or other person of no consequence.

Janitor...... Suuuuuuurrrrreeeee. Can't possibly be Hunter's.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34140 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Jib-jab

Copied from the Biden campaign thread.

quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
They found some of the devils dandruff at the White House. Guess who had been there....

Damn, Hunter running gator tails in the White House.

Substance found in White House library tests positive for cocaine

First son Hunter Biden, 53, who has acknowledged a prior addiction to crack cocaine, was on the White House grounds Friday before heading off to Camp David with his father for the holiday weekend.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/04/...yp&utm_medium=social

Yeah, it is being reported that the substance is cocaine hydrochloride, a fancy medical way of saying powder coke, as opposed to freebase or crack. I guess Hunter is doing it the old fashioned way-

Another link.
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-p...caine-found-n1707971

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2019 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
Link?

Janitor...... Suuuuuuurrrrreeeee. Can't possibly be Hunter's.

It's a real puzzler, ain't it!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8956 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
It's certainly possible the White House has been staffed with some people who might use coke.

It's just as possible this is made up to make the administration look hip. I'll bet we'll never find out.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8365 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
It's certainly possible the White House has been staffed with some people who might use coke.

Yep. The news reports also state: "The white powder was found in an area accessible to tour groups, officials said."

So besides a member of the Biden family, there are many hundreds of government employees (including not just those 500+ who work in the White House full time but also other government folks who routinely visit the White House), and probably dozens more recent tourists, any of whom could have brought it in to the White House.

Posts: 32557 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^'News Reports', Please... Roll Eyes

The 'White House has spun this w/ three different stories thus far. The public tour scenario doesn't even make sense, as the tour goes near the Library, not IN the Library. To believe it you'd need to assume someone heaved a 'bag of coke' into from the Library from out in the hall. I'm NOT buyin' it!

Whatever is most likely is probably true!

Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8956 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
We don't know that it was found in the library. From the earlier NY Post link:

"The initial dispatch call stated that the white powdery substance was found in the residence’s library on the ground floor of the building. However, officials familiar with the incident told The Post the purported cocaine was found in a holding area in the West Wing that is accessible to both White House staff and guests."

I can tell you from personal experience that initial information provided to dispatch at the start of a call is very often at least partially inaccurate. So if that's apparently what they're using to declare that it was found in the library, that may not be reliable.

But you're free to believe whatever you want. Nobody here knows the whole story either way. And we're unlikely to get a straight answer from those that were present.

Posts: 32557 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Story of Cocaine at the White House Takes a Sudden Turn, Left-Wingers Float Insane Theory in Response

As RedState reported, a baggie of cocaine was found at the White House on Sunday, leading to an evacuation of the grounds for fear it was something more dangerous.

Even while streets were still shut down, the spin began posthaste. Most media outlets initially took the line that the baggie was found “near” the White House. Multiple reporters also described the substance as “cocaine hydrochloride,” suggesting it was the equivalent of a local anesthetic nasal spray used by (very few) dentists.

The messaging strategy was obvious. The administration and its compliant press allies wanted everything to think this substance was medical-grade and that did not originate from anyone inside the White House. Of course, “cocaine hydrochloride” does not exist in powdered form as an anesthetic, and no medical version of the drug comes in a bag. In other words, what was actually found here is just run-of-the-mill cocaine.

Now, we know where it was found. According to The Washington Post and others, the baggie was located in the White House Library.

One of the first reactions I saw to that news was that the White House Library is part of the public tours that take place multiple days a week. Surely, that means some random tourist left their baggie of cocaine laying around after somehow getting it past Secret Service. A quick look at the tour website, though, shows that theory doesn’t really wash.

For starters, the last tour happened at 12:30 PM on Saturday. The cocaine was found Sunday afternoon. Are we to believe it just sat there on a table or similar, unnoticed by the cleaning crews and security sweeps for over 24 hours? That seems highly unlikely. Further, the current White House tour does not actually include entering the library. Rather, you look at the library through a hallway door before going up the stairs to the left of the room. Am I to believe a tourist high-heated a baggie of cocaine into a secret hiding spot in the library somehow while not actually entering it? Again, that seems highly unlikely.

There is one logical explanation, though. Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, is a notorious drug addict who was made infamous for filming himself doing crack and coke. So let’s do the math. The Secret Service found a baggie of cocaine hidden inside the White House in a place normal people can’t go. Hunter Biden lives at the White House and reportedly uses the library often.

It’s a mystery that may never be solved.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2...-in-response-n770998

Live Free or Die!

Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Yeah, ole Hunter is still using.
Daddy been trying to hide it.
The Secret Service has been trying to hide it.

This presidency is an outright shit show.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39770 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12739 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I think Michele Obasm’s mom must have left it.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29733 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably been cocaine in the White House used by someone, staff or otherwise, since the sixties or before. Nothing new to see here. Like saying that there’s a crook in congress.

Posts: 797 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
What are they gonna say when that POS hunter O D’s in the White House and takes his well deserved dirt nap?

Posts: 1227 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfpacker:
Probably been cocaine in the White House used by someone, staff or otherwise, since the sixties or before. Nothing new to see here. Like saying that there’s a crook in congress.
What kinda gadget are you using? You gotcha a Braille laptop? Maybe text to speech/speech to text?

Is your blindness congenital or were you involved in a boiler explosion or something like that?

Posts: 107740 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just an iPad. Sorry if I messed up my wording. Just poor typing skills I guess.

Posts: 797 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post