SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Update: on Flashguy
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update: on Flashguy Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Lord! If you were a cat, you’d have used up 8 of them. Incredible will to survive to lie there for 3 days and be on the road to recovery. Warrior spirit!

Posts: 13599 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get better soon. That sounds like a terrifying experience. Glad to hear you are on the mend.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you are feeling better. Stay well.

Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies.

Gene Hill

Posts: 626 | Registered: July 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a full recovery.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Good Lord, I’m sorry that you suffered that terrible mishap. All SIGforum is pulling for your full and quick recovery. I’m guessing that you didn’t have your mobile phone with you.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9474 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Good lord, brother! Here's hoping you heal completely and well.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12937 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your ordeal, but glad to know you are on the road to recovery!

Posts: 6580 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Good Lord man I can't imagine what that must have been like for you. Very glad to hear you're on the mend.

Posts: 3541 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Wow, thanks for letting us know. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Posts: 1145 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Having spent months in a physical rehab myself, I'd appreciate knowing how to contact him.

Please ask Flashguy if you can share his location, and if he says okay, email it to the eddress in my profile.

I ask because I know the little things that folks did for me that kept me (mostly) sane.

For example, does he have the ability to surf SIGforum?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32055 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Tough as nails! Good to hear he’s mending. Thank you for the news and helping.

Get well.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12273 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 0-0:
Tough as nails! Good to hear he’s mending. Thank you for the news and helping.

Get well.

0-0

Exactly what I was thinking. Tough ol' bastard (and I mean that in the best way).

Get well soon Flashguy!

Posts: 13064 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
WOW...3 days in his backyard injured! Eek

That's some scary shit right there. Glad he's getting healed back up! Thanks for letting us know.

Posts: 5821 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow...scary experience. Tremendous will to survive it. My best for a speedy and full recovery.

Posts: 785 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Wow, glad you're getting the help you need flashguy. Thanks for letting us all know, flashguys friend.

Is there anything we can do to help?

Get well soon.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4954 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigpond73:
Wow, glad you're getting the help you need flashguy. Thanks for letting us all know, flashguys friend.

Is there anything we can do to help?

Get well soon.

Yes, please let us know if there’s anything we can do or provide!

Posts: 13843 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
wishing for a quick recovery

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praise God in the Highest he was found and is on his way to recovery. Thank you for letting us know. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3094 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I'm at a loss for words, my best wishes and prayer for you.

Posts: 11995 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I certainly hope you have a speedy recovery.

The backyard fall business is one I have experience with although nothing as bad as yours.
I was attemping to step up on to my deck using my cane, lost my balance, and fell backwards striking my shoulder and head. Laid there stunned for about 10 minutes. Had my cellphone available to call for help if needed. Once I regained my senses I was able to pull myself up and climb onto the deck by grasping some of the furniture there. My son has now installed a bench step which cuts the height in half from lawn to deck.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post