SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Update: on Flashguy
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update: on Flashguy Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Ho Lee Chit! Flashguy! Dude, that is terrible! Speedy and full recovery to you! Prayers.

ARman

Posts: 3216 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bad enough it was still about 100 that week. Thank God it wasn’t the week before when it was 109.

Posts: 454 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: February 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Flashguy. Thanks USAF buddy for letting us know. Pretty scarey stuff that.

Posts: 542 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thinking about you. Hope for a full recovery.

Posts: 13122 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Flashguy- I am glad you are recovering. I am praying for a speedy and complete recovery!

Posts: 8911 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Tough old bird! Big Grin Praying for his complete recovery.

Let him know he’s got a hundred more SigForum buddies praying for him as well.

Thanks for the head’s-up.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1748 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Praying for your speedy recovery Flashguy! God bless

Posts: 1465 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Damn, three days. Hoping your recovery is complete.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Just keep on improving! Definitely sounds like you’ve had a struggle.

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCourage:
Thats a hell of an ordeal, get well soon.

It was triple digit heat during that time in Dallas. I'm glad Flashguy made it out alive.

God at work. Heal up Flashguy, God didn’t want you yet brother.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12963 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you’re on the mend Flashguy! Keep improving! Thanks AF buddy for updating!

Posts: 482 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Wow. Thankful you survived. Praying for a smooth recovery!

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3625 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I read this in the morning. Been thinking about you today, Flash. Three days without food or water in the weather. It's a miracle you are alive, brother. I mean that. I've enjoyed your participation here for years. We are LAR grizzly enthusiast brothers. I pray for your speedy and complete recovery. I look forward to reading further posts from you. Thanks to your friend for alerting us to your condition.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
flashguy,

Prayers for a speedy recovery from me.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8405 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Praying for your swift recovery Flashguy, the Good Lord is taking care of you.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wishing you a speedy recovery. In April after increasing difficulties due to apparent anemia walking uphill my body decided to collapse. I met the sidewalk with my face. Never passed out. Was one block from the hospital and they patched me up. Not much fun. Hope you get better soon.

Posts: 103 | Location: Kalifornia | Registered: September 17, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoping for a speedy recovery for you. I don’t think that I would have survived three days in the Texas heat of summer without food or water. Best wishes and get well soon.

Posts: 798 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Wow, that was bad! I hope you have a speedy recovery!!

Posts: 6738 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear. 3 days is a loooonnnnggggg time.
Thanks for posting about your friend. Praying for a full recovery Flashguy.

Looking forward to your next post.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19769 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Speedy recovery Flashguy.

Posts: 1900 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post