SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jury acquits New York man who offered $500 bounty to 'anyone who kills' an ICE agent
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Jury acquits New York man who offered $500 bounty to 'anyone who kills' an ICE agent Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I guess he didn't read the Federalist Papers after all. lol.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Longbow_06:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Someone here had said it before, arguing with LB is like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon will knock over all the pieces and then strut around like he won, all the while crapping all over the board.

You're beyond thick-headed, man. All the proper responses to you have been laid out. You just seem to have no ability to comprehend them.

Hey, I havn’t been banned yet Wink

I know Para is a wise guy, as “most” of you, here, are.
Yuo let folks eat a pizza, one slice at a time, and amazingly the Pizza is soon gone.
You’re all sitting in an Internet forum, calling names, because someone points that out, in the big scheme of things it means absolutely nothing.

I get it. You see you’re world and beliefs crumbling.
You’re faith is being tested. And you’re all worried about the future.

For Fucks Sake ! Come up with feasible arguments.

Feasible argument:
You’re - You're is a contraction of you are. It has no other uses. This is a 100% rule. If you cannot expand it to you are in your sentence, then it is wrong.

Your - The word your sits before another word (usually a noun or a pronoun) to show that it belongs to "you" (e.g., your car, your arm), is of "you" (e.g., your picture, your photograph) or is related to "you" (e.g., your uncle).

lol

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Can't believe some of you guys, at this point, still feed the fucking troll. LOL. Oh wait...lol.

Btw, this epic thread will now forever be known as the "lol" thread on SIGforum. lol

Q

Posts: 26396 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Can't believe some of you guys, at this point, still feed the fucking troll. LOL. Oh wait...lol.

Thank you.

Posts: 7559 | Registered: October 31, 2008Report This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Longbow, you are a walking, breathing non sequitor, even when provided with the legal reasons such actions as mentioned in the OP’s first post are not allowed under the First Amendment you simply refuse to acknowledge it. Apparently you are mercifully free, at last, of the ravages of intelligence.

Posts: 12181 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Report This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
lol

Posts: 12181 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Report This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clubleaf206:
Longbow, you are a walking, breathing non sequitor, even when provided with the legal reasons such actions as mentioned in the OP’s first post are not allowed under the First Amendment you simply refuse to acknowledge it. Apparently you are mercifully free, at last, of the ravages of intelligence.

Yes lol. And Most of you members here are armchair internet commandos.
A little too old, a little over the hill, all bark, and zero bite.

At least That guy had the Balls to stand up for what he believed.

Most of you guys don’t, and will roll over like whipped dogs if you Ever get Red Flagged.

Para was right, the SP5 is a semi-auto paperweight.
Trump banned bump stocks, but I though those were useless too.
Binary triggers will be next.
Mag bans, AR bans, etc, etc, etc

One bite at a time.

Lol.

I don’t see anyone with the Balls to put $500 on my head Wink

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Report This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
And I’m pretty sure Para thinks I’m right, because I’m not on Mod status, haven’t been banned, and I can still edit my posts.

And you Boys think you’re so smart Wink

Ain’t Free Speech Great.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
LB, now you're clearly trolling. Look back in this thread: did you try and have a rational debate? Do you think insulting members is the way to keep your posting "rights," rights that are given to you by Para?

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by clubleaf206:

Most of you guys don’t, and will roll over like whipped dogs if you Ever get Red Flagged.

One bite at a time.

Lol.

Replace any of this with “racism” and the tactics will look really familiar.

HANDS UP, DON’T SHOOT.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
And I’m pretty sure Para thinks I’m right, because I’m not on Mod status, haven’t been banned, and I can still edit my posts.

And you Boys think you’re so smart Wink

Ain’t Free Speech Great.

Pretty solid logic right there. I'd say LB has it all figured out.

ETA - lol

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
LB, now you're clearly trolling. Look back in this thread: did you try and have a rational debate? Do you think insulting members is the way to keep your posting "rights," rights that are given to you by Para?

You mean like they insulted me lol.

Now I’m just seeing how pissed these members can get, when someone points out the truth to them.

posted Hide Post
quote:

One bite at a time.

Lol.

I'll bite. I'll be glad to put $500 AND my balls on your head. Would you like the $500 on your head first and then my balls, or would you rather have my balls first and then the $500 draped down around your head? Either way I get to teabag you which is exactly what you deserve for the way you are acting.

Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Fenderbender: He has a radical idea but I think he likes this forum enough that he bowed out.

Longbow: He must not like this forum enough. He really is trying to commit forum suicide by taking as many pot-shots as he can while he can.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
To say that the solicitation of murder is a free speech "right" goes against the very foundation of what "rights" mean in a free society.

What happened the all of the rights of ICE agents? I didn't realize you could exercise a right in a manner to deprive someone else of theirs and have it be protected?

If I kidnap someone aren't I just exercising my "right" to freely assemble with someone else?

His tweet wasn't "I'd give anything if someone would kill an ICE agent." As disgusting as that is, I'd agree with Longbow that is free speech.

However, he specified an exact sum, used the word "literally" and then instead of putting "lol" at the end said "seriously...." just to be sure people knew it wasn't a joke.

Prosecuting someone for soliciting the murder of others is not infringing on their free speech rights anymore than confiscating the firearms from someone and locking them up is a 2A infringement if they are recklessly popping off rounds in a crowded area.

lol

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Report This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
lol, teabagged, I'll hold him still for you. lol

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Now I’m just seeing how pissed these members can get, when someone points out the truth to them.

I'm pretty sure most just simply have pity for you or are laughing at you at this point.

As far as FenderBender, I was pretty disappointed in that whole evolution. But he made his bed.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

I'm pretty sure most just simply have pity for you or are laughing at you at this point.

As far as FenderBender, I was pretty disappointed in that whole evolution. But he made his bed.

FB is a radical libertarian i.e. anarchist. Not really unexpected, he seems to be filled with hate. There is nothing he could say to get in good standing with me (which is worth absolutely nothing). That guy doesn't exist in my mind.

LB, he's as dense as you've described. In fact you've provided two of the funniest insults I've ever read to this thread [Presents award for the internet]. Maybe only topped by Paras analogy to teaching a gopher to drive a tractor. I lol-ed (literally) when I read that.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
To say that the solicitation of murder is a free speech "right" goes against the very foundation of what "rights" mean in a free society.

What happened the all of the rights of ICE agents? I didn't realize you could exercise a right in a manner to deprive someone else of theirs and have it be protected?

If I kidnap someone aren't I just exercising my "right" to freely assemble with someone else?

His tweet wasn't "I'd give anything if someone would kill an ICE agent." As disgusting as that is, I'd agree with Longbow that is free speech.

However, he specified an exact sum, used the word "literally" and then instead of putting "lol" at the end said "seriously...." just to be sure people knew it wasn't a joke.

Prosecuting someone for soliciting the murder of others is not infringing on their free speech rights anymore than confiscating the firearms from someone and locking them up is a 2A infringement if they are recklessly popping off rounds in a crowded area.

lol

The Founding Fathers we’re willing to go to war, to fight for their rights. That meant, fighting, and killing, whoever got in their way.

Many of the members here are Veterans, who joined and served to preserve those rights.

You’re still not convincing me that this guy did not have the Right, to tweet what he did.
He was wrong in doing it, faced a price for doing, but was acquitted.

Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black Pepper:
quote:

One bite at a time.

Lol.

I'll bite. I'll be glad to put $500 AND my balls on your head. Would you like the $500 on your head first and then my balls, or would you rather have my balls first and then the $500 draped down around your head? Either way I get to teabag you which is exactly what you deserve for the way you are acting.

Typical liberal Snowhlake response. Uncertainty and insecurity masked by false bravado and humor.

Try again, Snowflake.