SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Story of a simple, yet most remarkable and toughest lady I've ever known, right until the end
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Story of a simple, yet most remarkable and toughest lady I've ever known, right until the end Login/Join 
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
So very sorry for your loss! She obviously was quite a woman, wife, mother. Prayers sent to you and your family.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss. You were very lucky and fortunate to have had such a remarkable woman and mother in your life...we should all be so lucky. A fitting tribute to someone who did a great job of raising her family.

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Condolences and prayers for you and your family, Q.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
A wonderful tribute Q. I shed some tears.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9003 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
God bless you, your dad and your family, 12131. Your mom, along with your dad, has left you all a wonderful legacy of character and genuine love.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you and your family. Thank you for sharing.

Posts: 520 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Please accept my condolences.
That was a nice tribute you wrote.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Beautiful post.
Thank you for sharing it with us.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6332 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
my condolences - sounds like you had a wonderful Ma

you were very lucky

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53236 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Condolences, prayers sent, and thanks for sharing this great story about your Mom.

Posts: 4505 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
You're obviously a loving and caring son to have written such a touching tribute to what sounds like a remarkable woman and mother. She sounds like someone I would have liked to have known.

My condolences to you and your family Q.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
May God grant you and your family His grace and peace during this time.

I hope I am able to keep my wife as long, and in the end be able to provide reasons for my family to speak fondly of my time with them.

God bless you

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you and yours Q

Archerman

Posts: 2488 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences, your mother sounds like Lived life well.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
God bless you and your family.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7004 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
One thing I know from being on this forum is that Ma and Dad raised a wonderful son.

My condolences.

Posts: 4015 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
My sincerest of condolences to you and your family. Thanks for sharing such a lovely remembrance and this online family holds a vast # of candles in her honor this evening.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
My condolences, friend.

Posts: 13051 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She sounds like an amazing woman, sorry for your loss.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
A very fitting and touching tribute Q.
My condolences to you and your family.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post