SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Oh goody.....reparations are back....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh goody.....reparations are back.... Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Oh, what the hell? The Dems are throwing money that doesn't exist around left and right (mostly left). $93 *trillion* for the Green red new deal doesn't make a single one of 'em blink. Why not add a few trillion in reparations as well?

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
My house is a sanctuary city for reparations. And gun laws. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-for-black-americans

Two leading Democratic presidential candidates -- U.S. Sens. Kamala Harris of California and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts -- have reportedly said they support reparations for black Americans affected by slavery, reflecting a shift in the importance of race and identity issues within the party.

Tell them I want compensation for my two ancestors who fought in Pennsylvania malitas at Gettysburg. Make that three, one lost his left arm to a 58 caliber minne ball and never got a dime of disability.

Note, the above is mostly sarcasm because I am not a member of the Free Shit for doing NOTHING crowd. However I did have two ancestors at Gettysburg and never seem to hear anything about the people who put their lives on the line to end slavery in this Nation.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5652 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Neel
posted Hide Post
Elizabeth Warren, no surprise there, anything that might garner votes for her if she runs in 2020.

Since reparations are on her mind, I wonder how she feels about paying monetary reparations to the Cherokee nation to compensate for her lying about her supposed heritage.

Posts: 559 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
According to 23 and me, I'm 1% African, a whole bunch of Irish and the rest English. The English were enslaved by the Roman's and the English enslaved the Irish and the Africans, so I'm a slave descendant all the way around. Brings a tear to my eye when I think about it. To this day, I cant watch Barret Jackson auctions because it brings me genetic flashback memories!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post