SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Female fugitive vows not to be taken alive.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Female fugitive vows not to be taken alive. Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xantom:
Looks like she got tired Big Grin

I think that's in the running to win the interwebs today..... Smile

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
"Wonder what the last thing to go thru her mind was?"

I'd say her butt.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
now thats a traffic stop Smile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"orphan innocent children"? Why? Because this took place within proximity of a school?

Leftists use kids in this fashion- like pawns that can be pushed forth to demonstrate the danger of guns or whatever. I don't see any kids on that street.

Wanna know who was in danger when this bug got squashed? Police officers.

I assumed the officers likely have children. She was willing to kill their fathers/mothers to escape. The wafer thin perp was selfish to the end.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post