SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Female fugitive vows not to be taken alive.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Female fugitive vows not to be taken alive. Login/Join 
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Colby Bruce:
Is that a Timex watch on her left wrist? If so, I wonder if it still works?

Timex: 'Takes a licking and keeps on ticking'

Posts: 3865 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
Boys and girls, do not try this at home. She is was a professional.

Fixed.

tac

Posts: 11439 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
His Sergeant looks on the scene and says "I meant bump her... Not bumper!"

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32008 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
My first reaction was that the officer's actions were improper. Then I reasoned that a gun is a tool, a car is a tool. The officer used the tool that best fit the need of the moment. Innocent lives were protected, and either tool would have likely produced the same end result.

Exactly. Deadly force is deadly force. If it's justified and necessary in order to stop the threat, it doesn't matter if the threat is stopped by shooting it with a gun, stabbing it with a knife, bludgeoning it with a blunt object, running it over with a car, or even blowing it up with a robotic bomb (as seen in the Dallas standoff).

It's just that in most situations, a gun is the safest and most efficient method of delivering that deadly force in order to stop the threat. But not in every case, and not in this case.

Ding, ding, ding..... Winner.

Posts: 4130 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ramming speed!!!

Posts: 184 | Location: NY-US | Registered: December 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Weeding out the white trash, love it.

Posts: 5342 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Was D-Day driving??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
The article said she was a member of (more likely a "wannabe") an "Irish 'mob.'" If I were them, I'd be embarrassed. Razz Seriously, I suppose any nationality can have a "mob," I'd just never heard of an Irish one before.

She belongs to the Irish Underground. Might be why you didn't know. They don't get out much...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44460 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by two-two-niner-romeo:
DRT with an LTD.

Bon mot!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5995 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
Seriously, I suppose any nationality can have a "mob," I'd just never heard of an Irish one before.

The oldest organized crime organization that has been active in American since the early 19th century

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14249 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Thunk life.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4635 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
Given the type bumper guards patrol cruiser have, I think it appropriate to say

"No problem, that'll buff right out"

It won't even have to show up on the CARFAX!

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Apparently they tazed her too after running her over! Must have been trying to defribbulate her heart! Or perhaps send her to hell on a 300K lightning bolt!

Posts: 4366 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
Thunk life.

LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Xer0:
Apparently they tazed her too after running her over! Must have been trying to defribbulate her heart! Or perhaps send her to hell on a 300K lightning bolt!

Excellent!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DubiousDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
From the YouTube comments: "Why didn't they just run over her legs?"

He did run over her legs...just had to knock her down to do it.

P220
P239 (.40)
SP2340 (.40)

Posts: 200 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmepiphany:
quote:
Seriously, I suppose any nationality can have a "mob," I'd just never heard of an Irish one before.

The oldest organized crime organization that has been active in American since the early 19th century

I assume you mean other than the US Government.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Colby Bruce:
Is that a Timex watch on her left wrist? If so, I wonder if it still works?

I don't have a watch I wonder if it still works I can't win one of Dave's karma's

Posts: 13047 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
So, after all that, did she die?

tac

Posts: 11439 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Deader'n Julius Caesar

Posts: 109051 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope that car is OK.

Posts: 2018 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post