SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Female fugitive vows not to be taken alive.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Female fugitive vows not to be taken alive. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
From the YouTube comments: "Why didn't they just run over her legs?"

That's awesome. Big Grin

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20836 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
How many felons does it take to grease a car?
One if you hit her just right

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10948 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Blue Suicide, but I'm quite certain she did not anticipate being run over and having her body end up mangled beneath a car. No doubt, she had the "blaze of glory" fantasy, with thoughts of bullets flying.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107685 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
Proof that shooting at a car or its driver will not prevent it from running you down, and an example that should you ever find yourself in that position, your time would be better spent avoiding the car than shooting at it.

Cars make excellent weapons, both offensive and defensive.

That's why I carry a 44 magnum, 357 is a good round but I've seen them bounce of windshields , not good in a city.

Posts: 23525 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:

I saw that one too.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16406 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
You know, they could actually make a movie out of this. I can see the title now:

Bonnie and Collide.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
LOL......he could have just hit the gun out of hand.

Good lesson, the tool you are driving is 100x more lethal than the one on your hip

plus they make that smashed melon sound if you hit them right

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comet24:
quote:

I saw that one too.

I hope there was a smiley face after that comment. Smile

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cash her wit da car........how bow dah?

Posts: 475 | Location: California | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Tulsa PD has some of the craziest shit...

I have a roommate from my freshman year of college who now works for them. Crazy shit, for sure.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Female fugitive vows not to be taken alive

Your proposal is acceptable.

Posts: 7368 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
Tulsa PD has some of the craziest shit...

I have a roommate from my freshman year of college who now works for them. Crazy shit, for sure.

Don't mess with us Okies. I'm tellin' ya.

Posts: 11859 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
She may have been a criminal, but at least she took her vows seriously!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
That was awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21121 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
My first reaction was that the officer's actions were improper. Then I reasoned that a gun is a tool, a car is a tool. The officer used the tool that best fit the need of the moment. Innocent lives were protected, and either tool would have likely produced the same end result.

Good job.

Also take into account the background and where she was running toward, a school.

I feel sorry for the officer; for the rest of his career he will be referred to as Speedbump or Deathrace (see the original David Carradine movie for scoring values Big Grin ).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jsbcody,

Posts: 3947 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Twist:
You know, they could actually make a movie out of this. I can see the title now:

Bonnie and Collide.

Ha! Big Grin

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
That's why I carry a 44 magnum, 357 is a good round but I've seen them bounce of windshields , not good in a city.

At least you know your limitations.

Posts: 21115 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
My first reaction was that the officer's actions were improper. Then I reasoned that a gun is a tool, a car is a tool. The officer used the tool that best fit the need of the moment. Innocent lives were protected, and either tool would have likely produced the same end result.

Exactly. Deadly force is deadly force. If it's justified and necessary in order to stop the threat, it doesn't matter if the threat is stopped by shooting it with a gun, stabbing it with a knife, bludgeoning it with a blunt object, running it over with a car, or even blowing it up with a robotic bomb (as seen in the Dallas standoff).

It's just that in most situations, a gun is the safest and most efficient method of delivering that deadly force in order to stop the threat. But not in every case, and not in this case.

Posts: 32538 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Boys and girls, do not try this at home. She is a professional.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36843 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post