SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Female fugitive vows not to be taken alive.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Female fugitive vows not to be taken alive. Login/Join 
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
When it was crunch time, the officer came through.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Notice how well the officer went cross-lane to pick up the 10-pin.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He parked on top of her. Under normal circumstances, this would be considered impolite.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Deadly force is deadly force. If it's justified and necessary in order to stop the threat, it doesn't matter if the threat is stopped by shooting it with a gun, stabbing it with a knife, bludgeoning it with a blunt object, running it over with a car, or even blowing it up with a robotic bomb (as seen in the Dallas standoff).

One of the points I stress in my training: “[T]he Fourth Amendment does not require officers to choose the least intrusive [“least deadly”] alternative, only a reasonable one.”
Illinois v. Lafayette, 462 U.S. 640, 647 (1983).

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I wonder what caliber of bumper the officer was using.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
She'll never have the guts to do that again....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comet24:
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
From the YouTube comments: "Why didn't they just run over her legs?"

I saw that one too.
I think this other comment is almost as good:

"Flat drunk and stupid is no way to live life"

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
He parked a hot police car engine right on top of her. And then left the car there. How rude.

She zigged when she should have zagged.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snoris:
Notice how well the officer went cross-lane to pick up the 10-pin.

Wink

P229

Posts: 3823 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
She looked so run down.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dma1
posted Hide Post
Reckon she was on the meth??

Posts: 275 | Registered: September 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Well.... I guess she got her wish.... 10/10, would recommend...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
The article said she was a member of (more likely a "wannabe") an "Irish 'mob.'" If I were them, I'd be embarrassed. Razz Seriously, I suppose any nationality can have a "mob," I'd just never heard of an Irish one before.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
They need to order one of these for his car

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Trophy Husband
Picture of C L Wilkins
posted Hide Post
Uh oh, better call Maaco.

Posts: 3200 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigcpa:
Don't bring a gun to a car fight.

Big Grin

Posts: 5130 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
oooops...........

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
She fired at the officer, he fired back with his bumper. Cool.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
There is no guaranteed man-stopper better than the brush guard on the front of a Ford 350 super-dualley
doing 60.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31428 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
DRT with an LTD.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1902 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post