SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods?
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods? Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Crude oil prices started going up about 1.5 weeks ago. Crude oil futures show a $0.70 to $2.50 decrease the next 6 months.

As of Thursday, national gasoline prices had continued to decline and are back to where they were last November. I checked Houston, Atlanta, Philly, and Pitt and found similar trend.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23718 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
My Mobil finally down to $4.49 Reg.
North Count San Diego.

Posts: 1904 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't get it. I've got three stations within a mile of each other in town. All three went from $3.19 to $3.49 for reg since Thursday. Local gas war maybe?

Posts: 800 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I thought a gas war was when we he stations competed with each other for business by LOWERING prices.

Posts: 27202 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea...me too, but everybody else is saying their prices are going down. Maybe local price fixing is a better description.

Posts: 800 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Most places locally are <$3.00/gallon with $2.77 lowest observed.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3647 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redleg06
posted Hide Post
Nearest station is $2.53/gal,

"Cedat Fortuna Peritis"

Posts: 2007 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post