SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You've heard about the 12 year old boy booted from school for having a Gadsden Flag patch on his backpack...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You've heard about the 12 year old boy booted from school for having a Gadsden Flag patch on his backpack... Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I'm loving the flag banner! Well done. Thanks.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ranger41:
In Virginia the Gadsden flag is one of the popular license plate options.

On both my car and motorcycle.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Some people cannot stand to exist without being in a perpetual state of offendedness.

Good on the boy and his mom for taking the flag to heart and sticking it the oppressive government goon.

Posts: 11012 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This imbecile of a teacher: "...we can’t have that in and around other kids."

Umm, yeah, teach, I'm fairly certain the young man had no intention of putting the patch "in" any other kids. Roll Eyes

And, referring to the policy (which actually did not pertain to this at all): "...definitely, you have every right to not agree with it."

Excuse me? You're a teacher? Since when is the freedom to form personal opinions couched as a "right"? And you don't need to tell a grown woman that she is allowed to disagree- with anything, anything at all. It is implicit in this life that every human being who has ever lived possesses freedom of thought.

Addled leftist bitch. You do not grant such things to people; those things are theirs, exclusive of your acknowledgement.

And more than 10 million people- minimum- have seen your face, genius, and do you know why? It's you're doing. Yours.

Shoulda left it alone.

Posts: 107724 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
As a teacher, and while charged with the discipline of a young child, one would think it to be prudent to Google what a Gadsden flag is before you imply the kid is a racist spreading hatred.

It's absolutely mind boggling these people's inability to have rational thoughts. All she sees is a flag that people who she disagrees with (people for liberty) and assumes that it's racist just because she disagrees with their thoughts.

I wish the the mom kept recording after asking what policy was violated, I would have also liked to see her ask for some documentation of the ties of the Gadsden flag to slavery as she asserted.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20841 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
As a teacher, and while charged with the discipline of a young child, one would think it to be prudent to Google what a Gadsden flag is before you imply the kid is a racist spreading hatred.

I can guaranfreakin’ promise you that the “educator” had no idea what the Gadsden Flag is or that it was named that. When the parent asked about the Gadsden Flag the corruptor-in-charge responded by calling it the “Don’t tread on Me” flag instead of just saying “yes”. I’d bet you my bottom dollar that she didn’t know the official title.

It’s a little hard to hear because she gets talked over but I believe the mom even mentions it as appropriate apparel for some military personnel.

Protect the kids my ass. Some woke ass teacher saw that on the kids backpack and thought they’d corrupt a few more brains that day and decided to try and ruin this kids week. Didn’t see that coming did you?

LOL

0:01

Posts: 4215 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107724 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HKAngusKL:
Leftist Karens are one of the prime vectors for cultural ruination in the Republic. It is not difficult to loathe everything that idiot represents. Good for the kid and his parents for standing up against mind numbing stupidity by authority figures.

She checks all the boxes representing a significant portion of the problems we have in social discourse, I refer to them as Cultural Terrorists.

Their beliefs are absolute, she has zero interest or, willingness to understand somebody who has a different point-of-view, let alone consider why they would even have such a difference, its as if they are autistic. Their righteousness is so blind and deep, that they unconsciously commit bigotry and discrimination in their quest to correct what social ills or, cultural hot topics they find issue with. They reflexively react in abhorrence and disgust whenever they see/hear anything that runs counter to their beliefs, even if it means ruining a 12-year old's life.

I would wager she's got a pussy-hat in her closet, 1-2 two signs in her window/lawn declaring "We Believe...." or, "In this House...", and 1-2 bumper-stickers on her vehicle declaring the same.

Posts: 14689 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
The Bee FBI meme is not too far from the truth.

And that smug "you did something wrong" look on her face is just begging for a backhand.

Posts: 20130 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love camo backpacks. Always a good sign unless it’s that fashion camo nonsense.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
I love camo backpacks.
I'm actually more surprised they don't have a clear or mesh backpack requirement. Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6220 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I wonder who, in particular, thought the Gadsden flag was associated with slavery? At a school. Where they supposedly teach history.

Maybe the nitwit in the video, although I really had the feeling that she as much a messenger as anything. No excuse, but . . .

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
The Bee FBI meme is not too far from the truth.

And that smug "you did something wrong" look on her face is just begging for a backhand.

I think you may be on to something...
camo backpack, Gadsen flag, sign with revolution, the St Micheal patch, the meme dog patch, etc.

and the look on her face on that still shot, posted earlier, she was probably thinking 'well, that offends me for some reason and by God, I'm going to do something about it' - then not knowing what the Gadsen flag stands for or when in history it was used, decided aha, racists

you would think school personnel would be better educated.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2017 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Hey, don't go mixing up intelligence with education...Just because you're educated, doesn't mean you're smart!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8952 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Colorado must hate it when us Virginians come into their state with our License plate. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3071 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
Colorado must hate it when us Virginians come into their state with our License plate. God Bless Smile

[IMG][/IMG]

I drive one of those cars with it's roots in slavery.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20841 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^Hey, don't go mixing up intelligence with education...Just because you're educated, doesn't mean you're smart!

duly noted Razz

in solidarity with the 12yo, I am waiting on my Florida Gadsen flag license plate.
I know they have started making them because I saw one the other day, but I haven't been notified. I got in on the pre-sale last year (they had to sell 3,000 before they would make them and I think they have been slow rolling it out)

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP....HaD4?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2017 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

I see Texas has their own version of a Gadsden flag license plate.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
I think this is what they call a "teachable moment" on the interwebs. It's all over the place explaining its origins. Stephen Crowder did a good treatment on it. It's good that reason and truth prevailed. That's our education system, no one's to blame if everyone is to blame. I'll have to watch the video again. The pendulum swung back and hit "straight bangs" in the ass.

Posts: 3526 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ I need one of those for my bike!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38722 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post