SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You've heard about the 12 year old boy booted from school for having a Gadsden Flag patch on his backpack...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You've heard about the 12 year old boy booted from school for having a Gadsden Flag patch on his backpack... Login/Join 
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
Polis is without a doubt the biggest douche bag in Colorado. And an absolute asshole.

I am proud of him in this instance and his willingness to speak out for Jaiden.

Posts: 1958 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
I wear it on my uniform everyday, along with about 80% of all other Navy personnel I work with.

I wonder if they’d ask service members to leave the school.

The Navy SEALs parachute team, Leap Frogs, jumps with their version of the Gadsden Flag (red and white striped from top to bottom) at every show they put on.

Posts: 13300 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
The video with the teacher looking like a dolt is internet gold for the rest of her life.
Like a dolt?

If there is a Dolt Association membership card, she has one.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
The video with the teacher looking like a dolt is internet gold for the rest of her life.

OMG, Did she realize that there's an American Flag right above them as they sit at that table?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10932 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If these liberal progressive democrat commie phuktards could wave their magical ukases wands, the American Flag, the Constitution and BoR, the National Anthem, the Star Spangled Banner and all privately and legally owned firearms would be immediately made to disappear.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

– George Orwell, 1984

Posts: 3493 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Good quote.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8996 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thankfully CO is a single party consent recording state. I’d bet her replies would be different if she had known the phone was sitting there taking it all in for the world to see a few hours later. While the lady teacher will not like it, it’s legal in CO and the only way this episode would be memorialised and spread on social media.

Posts: 4783 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
From the US flag bookcover story:

The school and its district offices were soon bombarded with calls, emails, and social media posts demanding answers. "These calls from angry parents have been extremely traumatizing for our staff," said Jackson-Rodriguez-Ketanja. "All of our teachers had to go to therapy. We were forced to report the parents to the FBI for our own safety."

Puh-leeze. How snowflaky can you get? The weaponized FBI will be right on it though Eek

quote:
Originally posted by sandman76:
Polis is without a doubt the biggest douche bag in Colorado. And an absolute asshole.

I am proud of him in this instance and his willingness to speak out for Jaiden.

Broken clock and all...

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3456 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
Oh no! I think I have just been triggered! There is both an American flag and Gadsden flag on the top of the forum screen! I must run in circles screaming "racist" now, .... or something.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4879 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
From the US flag bookcover story:

The school and its district offices were soon bombarded with calls, emails, and social media posts demanding answers. "These calls from angry parents have been extremely traumatizing for our staff," said Jackson-Rodriguez-Ketanja. "All of our teachers had to go to therapy. We were forced to report the parents to the FBI for our own safety."

Puh-leeze. How snowflaky can you get? The weaponized FBI will be right on it though Eek

(Psst... The Babylon Bee is a satire site. While the "Gadsden flag backpack" story is real, that "US flag book cover" story is satirical, not real. Wink )

Posts: 32547 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
^^^ Nice move Para! I'm proud to be a member of this forum.

Posts: 4700 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
It's Flag Day on SigForum!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12797 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I REALLY like the new SIGforum banner! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8947 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Leftist Karens are one of the prime vectors for cultural ruination in the Republic. It is not difficult to loathe everything that idiot represents. Good for the kid and his parents for standing up against mind numbing stupidity by authority figures.

Posts: 716 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by x0225095:
If you’re interested in a vendor, I’ve bought from these folks before and am pleased.

https://gadsdenandculpeper.com...-tread-on-me-patches

I second this. G&C is a great shop

Posts: 6352 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

Me too man! I love it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21122 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

Me too man! I love it!
My 1st thought was, if you REALLY want to tweak them, use the Betsy Ross flag, but this will absolutely do. Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6220 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Hey, teacher, leave them kids alone
--Another Brick in the Wall, Pink Floyd

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10932 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I got a great belly laugh this morning on opening SF. Thanks, Para!

Looks like "we" did it!

Unconditional surrender of school board

The school board due to "unforeseen circumstances" canceled Back to School Night...oh and by the way in the same message said Jaiden could wear his backpack to school.

"Victory, victory is our cry!
V I C T O R Y!"

Posts: 18089 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post