SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
I earned my
bombasticity
Picture of Psychobastard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Milliron:
I like cats, more than most. I have two. However, I've had about as much Icanhazcheezburger.com as I can stand. It was cute the first time, even the second time, even the third time. It is no longer cute after thirty times.

Get a life, for Christ's sake.

/rant off

It seems like a lifetime ago.

Razz

"Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men."
- St. Augustine

Posts: 25964 | Location: Wearesoscrewedistan | Registered: October 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
How about a little "basement cat" icanhascheezburger (for old times sake) luv Big Grin...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG 229R:
My suggestion: lock the thread!! Just a thought.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
What's this hubub about locking cats up?

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
Apparently I was paying attention to the wrong thing.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I thought finding the cat in my bed was bad....

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I woke up today to Stella Luna staring at me...likely trying to telepathically communicate to me that it is time to feed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21245 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Stick, I get that very same stare sometimes, it seems mine is up to some kind of scam..the wheels are definitely churning away!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4806 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
I saw Chach's cat, and this is what was going through my head:

- Bret

Posts: 2476 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10378 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
I need the thread to make me smile when my cat is busy.

Ron White

Although not quite as affectionate as Ron's kitty, mine does find the time to hang out in my lap a few times each day..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8585 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

lol, wondering when someone will write
"Feline Bureau of Investigation"

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:

How does one get a cat to put up with being on a leash?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:

Its fairly easy, really. We had a little guy, Fluffy. He probably went about 17#, and you didn't want to be responsible for the soaking wet part. He was a Persian with a singing voice, too. But we had a chain out back, and my wife just clipped him on it. He was athletic, too. Could easily jump 6 feet up, no problem. He was also master of his domian.

My oldest son and I had been out to a dump with a freon powered BB machine gun. It was fun. But that afternoon old Fluffy was out back, as always. From upstairs I heard yelling "a dog's getting Fluffy." OK, a more accurate comment might be the dog's getting his ass kicked. But my son descended the steps in 2 jumps, all the while slamming the propellant in the BB gun and running out back. The dog already had more cat than he wanted. When pisssed, the cat could easily puff up to the size of a 50# cat. So when the door opened, he decided to leave the county. Straight down the drive. Probably how he had come up, but a mistake.

The stream of BBs came out like a garden hose. Every time the stream touched him going away, the dog found another gear. Yeah, he had like an 8 speed gearbox or so. When the dog got to the turn, , the BBs were losing effectiveness. The dog was a stray, in my yard. He never came back up on the hill. The cat stayed puffed up for a good time after. I'm pretty certain the dog just wanted to show meek little Fluffy who was boss. Well, that did take place, but it wasn't who he thought it was going to be.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I'm stumped.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16996 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Cat-on-a-leash. I tried once in 1969 with my first cat. Once.
He immediately flopped over on his side assuming the "dead cat on the road" pose. I dragged him slowly along the carpet towards the front door for about six feet.
I removed harness/leash, picked him up took him back in the apartment. Game over.

Posts: 4224 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post