SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

Hah. Our grey tabby used to helicopter all the time.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16996 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deankal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JonW123:
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

? Is she related to Grumpy Cat?

I was thinking the same thing, but its only after smelling the cat's butt, or getting sprayed

Posts: 960 | Location: Northeast of Seattle in a Red Zip Code | Registered: May 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deankal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Frown

Sorry to report Callie passed away this morning in my arms. We didn't make it to the vet. After her water bath I noticed that she was anemic. I'm just glad that she had a night out of the elements.

That's too bad, I showed my wife your original posting and she was touched by the story.

Posts: 960 | Location: Northeast of Seattle in a Red Zip Code | Registered: May 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
quote:

"Excu me, important kitteh business coming through"

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deankal:
quote:
Originally posted by JonW123:
quote:

? Is she related to Grumpy Cat?

I was thinking the same thing, but its only after smelling the cat's butt, or getting sprayed

Well, now that you mention it, either could wipe the smile off your face.... Smile

Mark Twain

Posts: 1414 | Location: Coastal Carolina | Registered: July 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gmilitano
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Frown

Sorry to report Callie passed away this morning in my arms. We didn't make it to the vet. After her water bath I noticed that she was anemic. I'm just glad that she had a night out of the elements.

Chowser, I don't know quite what to say. What you did kinda restored my faith in humanity a bit to be honest. Sometimes it's the things people view as a fleeting moment or possibly even going as far as insignificant to some that really strike home. Callie passed while hopefully knowing somebody actually cared. I don't know how anyone could ask for anything more.

"Sometimes I wonder if this world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain

Posts: 3936 | Location: Alabama | Registered: November 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18099 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
^^^ That's great.

Reminded me of the hamster ball cat. (I can't remember if this has been posted in this thread before...)

And continuing the musical cats theme...

Posts: 2695 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18099 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

Picture of Chem Geek
posted Hide Post
One of our cats took a flying leap at the back of the loveseat my wife was sitting on, misjudged the distance and went sailing past it. I was sitting on the floor in front of the love seat and she comes crashing over my shoulder, lands in my lap knocking all the stuff in my hands to the floor and then rolls past me. Then she turns around and looks at me like I'm the asshole in the way.

Aaahhhhh cats. Razz

When life closes a door, open it. It's a door. That's how they work.

Posts: 2451 | Location: Riverview, FL | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1917 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Ahhhh... the elusive Swiff Remora.

Picture of Lame
posted Hide Post
edit: wow that picture was too big

Posts: 1088 | Location: AZ | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
orguss that cat circling was on page 136

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55234 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post