SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Growler67:

Okay.....how many are going to admit they heard the music in their head when they saw this.......

....I did.....

I started to sing it.... Wink

Posts: 272 | Location: North Florida | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
quote:

Poooooor fat kitty..

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Is there a cat pattern on those curtains, too?

Or maybe I'm just seeing things....

God bless America.

Posts: 13935 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auxiliaryjohn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zacsquatch:
quote:

Poooooor fat kitty..

Que the Tarzan yell!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all.
US Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Posts: 2262 | Location: Dothan, AL | Registered: August 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE Eludium Q-36
Explosive Space
Modulator
Picture of Growler67
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Auxiliaryjohn:
Que the Tarzan yell!

I'm thinking more the Daffy Duck, actually "It's a buck and a quarter quarter-staff.....but I'm not telling HIM that." - "YOIKS and Awaaaaaaay !!!!!"

Practice does NOT make perfect. Perfection is an Ideal and thus cannot exist in the real world. To seek perfection is to set yourself up for failure. Instead, strive for Excellence. Excellence is an attainable goal -Coach George Yamamoto, Mililani High School, RIP

Posts: 9699 | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Auxiliaryjohn:
quote:
quote:

Poooooor fat kitty..

Que the Tarzan yell!

I think "The Wind" just broke his leg.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE Eludium Q-36
Explosive Space
Modulator
Picture of Growler67
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Otto Pilot:
I think "The Wind" just broke his leg.

Big Grin

Practice does NOT make perfect. Perfection is an Ideal and thus cannot exist in the real world. To seek perfection is to set yourself up for failure. Instead, strive for Excellence. Excellence is an attainable goal -Coach George Yamamoto, Mililani High School, RIP

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13935 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11240 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

Looks like petofeelya.

I think I will call 911 and repor....

Oh, wait.

Razz

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

Quote:
"Hey! Those little claws are shaaaaaarp!!!"

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9386 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Poooooor fat kitty..

Learning an important lesson about coefficients of friction the hard way.

--
Courage is the complement of fear. A man who is fearless cannot be courageous. (He is also a fool.) -- R.A.H.

Posts: 18461 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE Eludium Q-36
Explosive Space
Modulator
Picture of Growler67
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zcar:
quote:

Learning an important lesson about coefficients of friction the hard way.

Guess it never studied frictional coefficients Razz

In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T0land:

I don't know why but this one is hilarious.

Posts: 6402 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dosborn81:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

I am in tears with laughter!!!

Me too!

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 226blackwater
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
^^^^

Yep, I think you're right. It looks like that "Hello Kitty". Maybe in this case it should be "Goodbye Kitty"

God, family, country
Patriot Guard Riders
P-226 Blackwater
P-229-Black .40
P-225
NRA Life Member
Ohio Gun Collectors Association

Posts: 639 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24395 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 226blackwater:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
^^^^

Yep, I think you're right. It looks like that "Hello Kitty". Maybe in this case it should be "Goodbye Kitty"

Ha! I LOL'd. Big Grin

God bless America.

There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
Autobots, roll out!

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE Eludium Q-36
Explosive Space
Modulator
Picture of Growler67
posted Hide Post